<Re Zhevra> Future Ally PVP Guild

Hey :slight_smile:
I started Re: Zhevra so i could have a place to gather people who like the PVP BG grind when they release those in later phases. My fav BG is Arathi Basin, so i will run that alot :smiley: We will try to have somewhat organized pre-mades, but its fun even if were just a few tbh.

I play late at night due to my work, but the goal is to have a guild where you could drop in and play any time of the day and you can always find a few more that wants to join you for some pvp action to get those higher ranks and have fun doing it!

Right now its just a waiting/leveling game, but world pvp is also right there :smiley: If you want to represent a future ally pvp guild right this second, send me a whisper in game :slight_smile:

(If we die, we try again and again and again)

Heyo!

A lot of enthusiasm for PvPing in your post.

Any plans to do some PvEing as well to supplement PVP career? : )

I know by experience that even if a guild is focused on PVP, there will always be a few dungeon runs here and there for items thats good for PVP :smiley:

But i think its important to keep it nisched too, or the guild wont stand out. Theres already a ton of guild doing PVE with a side of PVP. There wont be as many focused on PVP (and even less focused mostly on BG’s).