Reaching 70 in Remix make me hate classes I loved during leveling

Just basically the title. I have so much fun leveling but the moment you reach 70 you get one shot by everything, barely scratch anything. Being 346 is more or less the same.

The scaling is horrendous, you feel like a god between 20-30 but it’s the opposite at 70 and it shouldn’t feel that way. Yes you can upgrade, but the investement needed to get back to what you were between 20-30 feels wrong.

Why does leveling make you weaker ? Why do you need to upgrade you gear to do the bare minimum whereas at earlier levels you were cruising throught stuff.

Is the game flawed in that regard ?

1 Like

Blizzard scaling has always been crap. Its the same on the beta. My lvl 70 freshly created char out DPS lvl 80 geared characters in dungeons. Their scaling system is so broken. Sure it could be that im just more skilled and playing with clickers or something. But thats likely not the case. Never should a lower lvl lower geared character out perform a max level geared character. Ironically this kind of of scaling system killed Anthem. HC/M+/Raids redeem wow though as scaling becomes irrelevant at end game. Mop Remix could be a scaling test for retail though in End game content. As It applies to all modes in it. God i hope thats not what they are thinking

This has always been what we’ve had to do to get the good stuff a random pug group in scrubs never defeated any raid bosses.

As for the scaling the low level power is there because of our beautiful community, when low levels joined dungeons with other levels they were immediately being kicked because they weren’t doing enough damage even though the dungeons could easily be done with a low level in tow, so Blizz made them God Mode and more powerful than the highest levels in the dungeon so they wouldn’t be kicked, could level and gear up in peace and enjoy a part of the game.

Upgrade. The more powerful you are the more bronze you get, it could not be a simpler equation.

Suck it up and upgrade your gear! Simple & Easy!

1 Like

It’s a little event that was supposed be for fun with a few gimmicks, but people started to treat it like it deserved to be a full expansion in terms of content.

The scaling is horrible due to how much your ‘power’ increases per level, but your gear lags behind. Equiping level 32 gear at level 35 won’t do much, but equiping level 67 gear at 70 will result in a huge health loss.

Luckily, eventually you realize there are only 2-3 item you need to keep upgraded, your chest and pants, and maybe your weapon depending on class/quality. All the other items are just to hold tinkers and barely add any stats/stamina.

The reason you’re ‘weakest’ at 70, is because at that point your progression is supposed to come from gear, rather than leveling. So gear gets more of an impact as your ‘carrot on a stick’ reward.

Nah its not the gear its the cloak. Fresh dinged 70 will have about 500k ish HP. Finish all the quests in all the zones and get the cloak powerups and you will have 2.5million - 3 Million HP for example this ofc applies to other stats

focus on getting your spools
since they were buffed, they kind of bridge the gap while you’re leveling for scaling and while my first 70 felt really squishy, especially between 60 and 70, my second one which I didn’t start leveling until after the spools were buffed and focussed mostly getting spools on still felt like a demigod 60 to 70 in that god awful scaling range

And yeah the best way is to keep questing for gear when you hit 70, don’t upgrade your leveling gear