Ready for War Achievement is hard to get right now

I wanted to unlock Moghar Orc race and completed 3 of the achievements in ready of war. The first assault chain quest is not unlocked and I spent 2 hours to find why. Found a random comment that says we need rep for 3 factions but completing battle for azeroth is enough. However there is no way to get that quest right now. I can’t use sand time in orgrimmar anymore, i can do other quests in zandalar but not the bfa beginning quest which gives rep i think.

If anyone did this after shadowlands please help me here, what do I have to do to unlock this race, it is way too complicated and almost no information on the internet with shadowlands exp. Only pre shadowlands videos which is different than now. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

You don’t need rep anymore. That was removed with the Shadowlands prepatch

3 Likes

I done every orange quest possible, there is no quest that i can get now though. Nathanos doesnt offer any quest :confused:

Did you do the achievment? It was so long ago since I did it, but I’m pretty sure we needed both rep & achievment back then. With the removal of the rep req. you prob still need the achiev though

I done Drustvar Foothold, Tiragarde Sound Foothold, Stormsong valley Foothoold. Now the next one must be the first assault quest chain which you get from nathanos but he isn’t offering the quest. Im literally stuck here, there is no information on the internet so weird.

1 Like

I have the same issue, i also need to do the pvp section im at chapter 13, once i unlock it i can play atleast the zandalari troll and the orc as well, but somehow its so hard to queue or find evenly people with it, also there is almostly no explanation how to do it

Bumping only once, maybe someone knows anything about it.

Really can’t progress right now, I don’t know what i am missing to get the First Assault quest chain.

you need to finish war horde campaign…

1 Like

Question for OP, did you check if this quest is available/if you remember doing this?

Nope I haven’t done this. Let me check this and see if this is the quest im missing.

Edit: this is not it, this is the ending quest of the first assault chain. I can’t get Breaking Will of Kul Tiran quest, that is the problem. Which is the beginning of the first assault.

Are you sure you also unlocked World Quests and have Friendly reputation with The Honourbound? Exalted Reputation requirements were removed, but I doubt any and all Rep requirements were erased.

Also, do you have your Heart of Azeroth?

I haven’t done Heart of azeroth, I found a comment that says we need to do it. I’ll do that now, that must be it. Thank you heaven you helped me a lot.

3 Likes

No problem! I shall just leave a sum-up to what is needed to progress the Campaign here, after Shadowlands changes.

1. Be Level 50 (or above).
  2. Receive your Heart of Azeroth from Magni.
  3. Do Uniting Zandalar/have World Quests unlocked.
  4. Establish Footholds in all 3 Kul’Tiras zones (should be done on alternate characters also to be safe).
12 Likes

HoA quest did the trick, thanks again.
Blizzard needs to make this a bit easier to understand. So easy to lose since its a previous content.

5 Likes

Thing was, before the squish you got your Heart immediately upon entering BfA content, which means a lot in BfA assumes it as a base to verify that the player started the expansion at all (probably in case of someone bypassing purchased expansion restrictions). They should remove that as a requirement now though, when the Heart is no longer part of current content.

1 Like

The war campaign unlocks progressively as you do the BFA questing. The two are quite tied. I think you need to do the first 3 zones to get that achievement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.