Ready for War

I’m trying to unlock the allied races, but I need Ready for War achievement. Im trying to figure out how can I can start the quest chain for getting the achievement. I received Heart of Azeroth from Magni, but Im stuck at this point, as I cant find anywhere to progress. Halford Wyrmbane on Boralus ship doesn’t have any quest

According to wowhead commments:-

"You need to do this quests If you want to start storylines for Ready for War
"
See My Video for this Quest if need it - Video The War Campaign

Quest Name: Start and description Finish
1. The War Campaign Genn Greymane - You need to go with report to Halford Wyrmbane. He is on ship. Halford Wyrmbane
2. The War Cache Halford Wyrmbane - you need to collect 100 of War Resources. You can get them from treasure chests or quests. I get 54 from treasure chests and last 50 from quest ( Loaded for Bear ). This quest is finishing automaticly when you will collect 100 War Resources you dont need to go to NPC. AUTO FINISH
3. Time for War AUTO START - When you will finish previous quest this one will pop up immediately. You need to go back to Halford Wyrmbane with report. Halford Wyrmbane
4. Mission from the King Falstad Wildhammer - after accept move to Master Mathias Shaw He is on same ship that all what you need to do. After finish you will get your first follower Follower: Falstad Wildhammer Master Mathias Shaw
5. War of Shadows Master Mathias Shaw - You need to send Follower: Falstad Wildhammer for firts mission The Shadow War. "Master Mathias Shaw "
6. Reinforcements Master Mathias Shaw - You need to order Troops from him thats all. You will be able to use them on missions. "Master Mathias Shaw "
7. The Zandalar Campaign Halford Wyrmbane - You need to pick up one of the foothold. you have 3 to choose from: Foothold: Vol’dun, Foothold: Zuldazar and Foothold: Nazmir. I start from Foothold: Vol’dun. Next foothold will be able to pick at 114lvl and last at 118 lvl. Halford Wyrmbane

Do you have a quest to get war resources? Or did you not get that far? Or it could be that you are already past that point.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.