Real sad no deathborne in df

sad pepe twenty chars

1 Like

It’s a shame, I’d take Deathborne over Shifting Power any day, SP is garbage for an end-of-tree talent.

Blizz seem to have picked SP because it was ‘‘popular’’, but it is/was a terrible ability that was the best of a bad bunch in popular content.

But then Deathborne is kind of a no brainer against Time Anomaly and Meteor, which are both kinda meh talents in their own right. A chunky ST hit with no AoE capability, despite being an AoE attack or a random chance to gain a short duration cooldown and a resource charge that is hard to capitalise on, and may go completely to waste.

There should be no Deathborne just Frost Volley that shoots 3 Frostbolts to nearest targets if Talented. All Shadowlands crap needs to go.

That already exists on the alpha. The second to last row on the Frost talent tree, it’s called Fractured Frost - 2 point talent that gives Frostbolt a 20/40% chance to hit 2 extra targets.

None of the Shadowlands abilties as they are except Radiant Spark really have a place on our talent trees. They are clearly covenant-themed rather than mage themed. The mage fantasy is not to become skeletons. Or to torment people with shadowy mirrors. Or to draw upon the nature power from the ground underneath you and surround yourself with that looks like a flower. If they took the effort to redesign them and make them more mage-like, sure. But as they stand right now, please no.

Then rework Icy Veins to work like mass nuke. It currently is 3 min CD and you need 5 Talent to make it almost equally bad as before. Mage state is the worst and there is zero communication.

I really think Frost could do with a new cooldown ability, I reckon a 60/90 second CD in addition to IV, perhaps something that generates Black Icicles or causes regular Icicles to explode when they hit.

It’s even worse than you say.

To get back to the current power level of the Slick Ice legendary, conduits and Thermal Void talent, you actually have to spend 9 talent points (including 2 on Chain Reaction), the only increase over where we are now is a 4 second extra duration on IV.

Im guessing Mage Trees are seriously incompleted in Alpha. If this crap goes live during Christmas I will be playing Wrath until 11.0 thats for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.