Realm Change Reverse

I mean you have no queues now I guess

2 Likes

Oh boy, here we go again :smile:

5 Likes

Official Blue post clearly said:
This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.”

6 Likes

I didnt mind the que times but i do feel alone on this server losing all the friends ive made on Firemaw and i wish blizz could transfer back

I guess there is absolutely no chance of making New friends on Earthshaker? I mean seeing how it seems all your friends on firemaw was discover ed in the few days since release?

3 Likes

They did the next best thing:

They gave you warning.

4 Likes

You’re right there but by the time writing this there is 21 people in Stormwind atm even though its primetime 4 pm just wanna go back to firemaw hoping a gm will see this honestly idk telling me like “we r working on change backs when Firemaw population gets lowered and que times are low” or something

Well you made a choice now deal with the consequences, you were fully warned that the choice is irreversible

As Illusio says, the Blue Post CLEARLY states;
This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.

So once you move, that’s it.
You need to read that beforehand and really think it through. If you miss them that much, create a character with the same name on the old server again. But you cannot move the character back as of this time

They did the next best thing:

This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.

They gave you warning.

Yea a warning on wow forums which i read 2 times a year i didnt think it would be a big deal to ask a gm for a change back

They’ve been very clear that they would not allow you to transfer back, so now you’re kinda screwed in that regard I’m afraid. Just level up there, many people don’t want to deal with the queues anymore, and since it’s a fresh server quite a few people should roll there as well.

Don’t expect nearly the amount of pop you’d get on a server like firemaw or shazzrah, it’s not gonna happen, but it should still be ok

Not doing research before making an action like this is entirely your fault…

So, you used to be indecisive, but now you are not sure.

3 Likes

If you didn’t mind the queue times why transfer? Complaining never ends =/

3 Likes

yea dude i get it, but i assure you other people are/will be thinking the same as me wishing for a realm transfer back n maybe it could get brought up at blizzard to make it a possibility to add future realm changes for the same price as on retail wow

Then how did you know about the option to move in the first place?

1 Like

or people can deal with their actions if the fault is entirely theirs, seriously this complaining, no matter what Blizzard does someone steps in and asks for some nonsense.

1 Like

Then how did you know about the option to move in the first place?

It popped up as an option when logging in

I mean they literally put in bold this is a one way change… jesus.

1 Like

Otherwise known as taking responsibility for your actions…