Realm Change Reverse

Otherwise known as taking responsibility for your actions…

And you just ran in blindly without checking?

1 Like

Look boys, all i wanted this thread to be was a warning for players thinking of switching not to be stupid af like me, and maybe for blizzard to consider the possibility and be like “u know what people make mistakes we can add a paid service for realm transfers so they can pay us money and get back with their friends” or something in the future

im not withdrawing shi bro u guys thought i was complaining i was warning and bringing up a possibility of paid service realm transfer

But why did you transfer in the first place?

Well instead of waiting few weeks until the queue goes down, you decided to take a shortcut into a server who knows how stable its going to be later on.

It pops up if you are standing in queue.

One way transfer, point of no return.

Look at it like moving house. New home, time to make new friends.

1 Like

Adding an option to go back would completely defeat the purpose of the free transfers. Its done to lessen queues on overpopulated servers. It isnt a service for you to go back and forth whenever you feel like it. You should have thought about friends you made on Firemaw before moving off. Blizzard gave plenty of warning that it is irreversible.

It’s been two weeks, just level a new toon on Firemaw and you are back

Why would blizzard let people transfer back to a server with 10k ques?

That would be absolutely stupid even if they open paid transfers I doubt they’ll allow you to transfer to Shazzrah or fireman ect

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.