Realm Connection -- 3 September

Oh god they’re connecting us to a realm full of Aliance, we’re so dead.

1 Like

I started on Dunemaul, it died a long time ago. It was connected once before but as with most of the previously connected realms it’s not enough.

Please connect Khadgar/Bloodhoof somewhere. It is almost dead. There are few large guilds and not all of them are alive. Plus 80% of the people I see are because of sharding.

Draenor alliance went 0/12 M

5/12 M actually on Alliance.

As you well know, Draenor is a Horde realm and even home to the world 3rd Pieces :slight_smile:

Knowing my luck the next connections will be Bronze Dragonflight to Draenor.

Once upon a time being the keyword!

I like this kind of connection tbh, they’re unusual, sylvanas is not really a top server but it’s definitely big enough to see they’re doing this to help the small realm (sorry for the horde though), and not for sylvanas itself.

I mean if they keep up the trend of picking off the single lowest population English server and doing a bunch of other language servers with it… well once Auchindoun is connected, at the bottom of the list we will have Darkmoon Faire (though RP) followed by Kor’gall.

It can only happen for so long though eventually the amount of English severs that still need connecting will stick out like a sore thumb, and English servers make up approx. 40% of the EU region.

BDF is connected already to Nordrassil so it follows the trend of two low realms being connected to a full realm. It’s where most of my old alliance characters are so I reckon it will be connected to a horde dominated realm.

Connect ITALIAN server please. We have only 2 server, we are few and cannot be separated. Please

Bronze Dragonflight/Nordrassil has a clear Alliance majority I doubt they’ll connect it to a Horde realm.

Blizzard being logical, We’re doomed!

If I’m honest I don’t think BDF has a majority of either faction, I don’t think there are enough players for that.

Nah I toyed a bit with alts there and selling Horde exclusive cooking recipes to Aliiance via AH actually works. It doesn’t work vice versa because there’s hardly anyone there to buy them on the horde side.

I don’t think this is accurate

https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-eu-realm.php?realm=bronze-dragonflight

about 6 months ago I tried selling so much stuff on there and of over 100 auctions 1 sold, and I put stuff on there for really good prices. Everything from low level mats to a Tankard O’ Terror and other transmog items.

The only thing that sold was a leather hat level 68 I think.

RIO and wowprogress also show an Alliance majority.

I mean yeah the total amount is still low (though ingame it used to show medium until recently). There isn’t really a demand so stuff aren’t really selling as they would on a high-full realm. But I can say it’s not as bad as Al’Akir was before connection.

When it’s joined I might try again. I have some stuff like old green BoE shirts that should go for 500k minimum.

Yeah it’s safe to assume there are hardly any individuals with that kind of gold on that cluster. If they had it they’d probably buy tokens, convert to blizzard balance and buy a realm transfer.

Really curious to hear about Lightbringer/Mazrigos and Stormrage/Azuremyst. Hope they connect together with another realm.

I’d appreciate news fast, so I can plan which realm to play during SL.

2 Likes

@Ijsje: There are no specific news about those two pairs yet, but both of them are low enough on activity that they will get connected eventually. We just have to be patient as there are still lots of connections for Blizzard to do (I have characters on Stormrage).

@Tally: This is extremely likely to happen. The bigger and far more important question is will Blizzard actually create a RP 10-way by using the Defias 5-way as base and connecting both the 2-way and 3-way to it and not just the 2-way and 3-way to eachother. In my opinion it is a valid option, but we have no official information as of yet.

2 Likes