Realm Merge Issue Guildless

Thanks for the realm merger with Nagrand,
so why are half my alts now guildless and the guild rosters are tiny ???

Because stuff don’t always go as intended. Open a support ticket.

1 Like

I would add your comments to this thread in CS

No one here can help you, sadly, but we do sympathise. I know some of the other realm merges had these issues. I’m sure they were resolved too.

If you raise a ticket you can always cancel it if things sort themselves out before you get an answer.

Blizzard addressed it in the German forums, asking people affected by this to provide information (and screenshots if possible) of what went wrong so they can fix this as soon as possible… your best bet is probably adding that information to the thread in the customer support forums :slight_smile:

Thank you Janek, I have reposted that reply translated into English on the EN CS forum and also below for those interested.

Hello everybody!

We are definitely interested in solving any problem that may have arisen as a result of the merger as soon as possible. For this we need some information from the players / guilds concerned, the following would be particularly interesting:

• Name of the affected game character or guild
  • Realm name (before merging)

When it comes to a guild:

• Is the guild no longer shown overall ?
  • If a specific element is missing / on strike - what exactly is not visible / functional?

The more detail is available, the better, screenshots would also be welcome if they can better explain what is missing on the display. Answers here are very much requested, we’re keeping an eye on the thread - thanks in advance!: slightly_smiling_face:

If you could make your replies to this issue on the active thread on CS please, not here on General.

Hi everyone!

Going to close this thread to keep everything in one place.

Can anyone affected check this thread and post your details as requested there please?

Thanks!