Realm Prospects - Worth it?

Evening All,

Hope all is well on here!
We are currently looking to move realms with our extremely small 9/9HC raid team to give us a larger pool of players to interact with and recruit into our numbers to form a solid mythic raiding team.

I see a lot of Doomhammer / Turalyon players around - what are the prospects of the realm for a team like us?

We raid 2/3 nights a week “late night” (2130 onward) and are in need of around 8 good, experienced players to solidify our active 20 raid team. Is Outland a good fit for us?

A very vague and open question i know, but i’m hoping it’ll spark various opinions and give us a good flavour and understanding from you all.

Appricate your comments, opinions, feedback etc!

Many Thanks
OmgPwnt / Nytex

Hi there

The realm appears to be pretty saturated with horde, and i say that purely because of the 10% pvp buff we get.

A lot of the players are returning or are pretty new but so far it’s been fine to play on albeit a lot of the players appear to be in guilds so there’s not a massive amount of unguilded players.

I’m also recruiting but not for 9/9HC so i don’t think we are competing, but hope that titbit helps you out about the server.

Cheers,
Ben

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.