Realm Question

Hey guys,

So first of all im an old players in terms of time played on this game, i’ve managed to get a couple of friends from work interested in joining warcraft and playing a lot more.

i’ve been helping them recently unlock allied races etc. that being said, im looking for a realm where we can have a fresh start, no gold etc and just work for everything as i believe building a character that way gives some form of anchor.

obviously with them being new to the game, i was thinking of joining a new player realm with them, so they can learn at thier own pace and the realm is quite inviting of newer players, so my question would be, what is this realm like to play on? is the auction house useable or next to nothing going on, is the player base on this realm quite friendly and inviting or somewhat toxix? is there plenty of guilds recruiting new players so on and so forth, i would really appreciate you guys getting back to me :slight_smile:

Cheers
Luna x

Players of Doomhammer/Turalyon are mostly sharded together with players from other realms anyway, so the eventual toxicity is the general cross realm community standard.

As for Auction House - items obviously does not move as fast in that huge quantity as on bigger realms, but it is usable. If somehow you can’t find what you are looking for, Trade Chat is usable to reach us crafters.

Appreciate you getting back to me friend :slight_smile:
I have spoken to my friends about it, obvious pros and cons for new player flagged realms, but i honestly think it might be the best fit, im genuinely looking forward to starting on a realm from scratch again, so i look forward to seeing you and other like you in game :slight_smile:
Cheers
Luna.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.