Realm queues... Can't transfer or delete!

So I’m sitting on my selected server with a queue of 22k. I’ve spent the pre Classic time creating chars on different servers to be prepared just in case of queues. Shocker, they happened and they are big.

So now, I’ve got about 7 chars on servers stuck behind queues.

I can’t get in to delete them to make more space and I can’t move them to a low populated server. Can blizzard allow us to move/delete chars we can’t get to in this hectic time…? Thanks.

2 Likes

The limit is 10 characters per Classic realm and 50 characters total on a single WoW Classic account, so even if you have a few characters on realms with queues you should still be able to make new characters on the realms without queues.

If this isn’t the case, then let me know as that’s certainly not intended.

5 Likes

Open up the damn servers already! Shard it all you need. But just open them the hell up. This is redicules!

16 Likes

You have litteraly over a hundred thousand players in que. Because of your silly way to open up 1 server at the time. HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THIS HAPPENING?

18 Likes

Agree, I don’t give a if there are 100 or 150 people per zone, waiting 6 hours is insane. MAKE THE SERVER A GOD DAM ONION

5 Likes

Free transfers from high pop realms with 20k queues to new realms would fix the queue problem with haste. Ppl with lvl 10+ will insist on not starting over and will most likely wait out the queues. Free character transfers is the way.

11 Likes

the new realms from 16 hours ago already have queues

7 Likes

Seriously, Aerythlea. What are you guys and girls doing? You coulden’t have done it worse if you tried! And the total lock of respone and informastion to the community is beyond fubar

4 Likes

Could you please point out those servers that have no queue? I am pretty sure there is no server with a queue less than 3-4 hours wait… Do you think that this is right considering there are tens of thousands of people who have paid for this game. You simply underestimated the number of EU players by creating 10 realms. Clearly more realms are needed so your statement could be considered as correct ‘‘you should be still able to make new characters on the realms without queues’’

6 Likes

Realms without queues? Where?

4 Likes

Please for the love of god give people on firemaw or something a free realm transfer

3 Likes

I love that the latest Blue Post misses the elephant in the room…
Its not that its a problem with deleting or creating characters… ITS GETTING INTO THE BLOODY SERVERS IN THE FIRST PLACE TO DO SO! Jeez

10 Likes

I dont think they can say say anything at this point. While the team is discussing solutions, blizzard associates cant say anything without the internet turning it into an “official” response and puts that person in a very awkward position.

At least we do know that they know how overly active their forums and twitter pages are at the moment ;p

1 Like

Yeah… Generic answer is generic >_>

Oh well, abandon the chars it is.

2 Likes

WE.
CAN’T.
PLAY.

10 characters

3 Likes

So we all have to make and waste our time on toons we have no intention of sticking with because blizzard cant get its act together? 15 years since you scuffed the original launch… 15 years later… you scuffed it even worse…

1 Like

we want play with friends… so we must move 30 people who have other people on realm ? … If Blizzard do 8 realms from start, people mby split between all…but if you start with 2, and people say to friends we go …here… you cant think people do mass transfers to another realm…

2 Likes

I dont think blues can or will say anything about this unless something is decided by blizzard. Tough the situation is beyond silly and im sure they will have a few ideas very soon.

Still the reply from Aerythlea missed the point of the post completely. The blues can’t do anything with their hands tied behind their backs from Blizzard, but Blizzard put themselves in this situation by not being prepared or to have a contingency plan if things went south. Now we just wait while they “monitor” the situation

1 Like

Wanna see inside pic of bliz headquarters?? they working on an solution problem is witch cabels goes were?

have an look world wide web flickr dot com slash photos slash belleville slash 59241228

1 Like