Realm queues... Can't transfer or delete!

Hydraxian waterlords and any of the several low pops have Zero que time, maybe stop trying to log into the populated realms and you would be calm and playing the game instead.

you know there’s a difference between RP-servers and “normal” servers like PvP servers right?

Nethergarde Keep. No q last night at start up, and no q anytime today.

1 Like

I got DC’d 4 hours ago with no grace period and am still in a queue. My girlfriend has just come home from work to A 9 hour queue! NINE HOUR QUEUE. Shazzrah.

If you’re stuck in a queue… MOVE SERVER.

Stop giving excuses. If you have a full guild, then decide as a guild to move. We did and now we’re on a pvp server with next to no queue.

Simple.

2 Likes

You dont understand what he’s saying. If you only made a character on the server you wanted you’re UNABLE to create one on a lower pop realm without waiting to get to the character creation screen.

1 Like

Hi @Aerythlea,

I appreciate your time in communicating what you can with us.

I ask you to do the same in favour of the community - please flag the need for realm transfers to the development teams. At this point, many people are heavily invested in the realm they have chosen to begin with. Opening up new realms might aleviate the problem to new players, but won’t fix it to the majority of the players that have already started the levelling experience, as they rather wait out the queues than start over (myself included :slight_smile: ).

Hope you can bring us some good news soon!

2 Likes

You guys wanted Classic servers, thats what you got. Classic que times too.

Welcome to 2005. True wow experience :wink:

1 Like

don’t you have mounts and skins to farm, back to retail

Good evening Aerythlea,

I get a login queue as I select a realm (before getting to character selection) screen. So, unfortunately, there seems to be a queue for every EU server currently.

heh funny guy xd first person to post that joke xd good one m9

I don’t want to waste 6 hours played for my 10 lvl priest!

Don’t farm mounts, sorry :wink:

Aaaand … you are what… 20 ? 25 ?

Well, there basically are servers without queue, the new once that blizzard is sprouting almost every half hour.
However, blizzard doesnt realise that they are also unplayable, because when I tried rolling an undead, there where about 1000 undeads also rolling with me MAKING THE STARTING ZONE EVEN SMALLER THEN IT ALREADY IS. Blizzard, this is no time to take half baked actions. Give everybody free realm transfers, add A TON of extra servers, give them their FRENCH, SPANISH and GERMAN servers and be done with it this instant. I’ve had it, I’ve wasted enough time, I totally lost my calm now.

But I was able to play classic wow, and it is unbelievable good, it is so much better then what retail is right now. Thats why so many people are reacting the way they are. This is for lots and lots of people finally going back to a real RPG game, a real community based game, with talking instead of flippety floop LFR/LFG nonsence, with traveling to dungeons instead of flippety floop i’m here, now i’m there.

Get crunching on real sollutions, it is all going to start with more servers and free transfers asap.

1 Like

34 why would that matter?

The problem is that i dont want to level up a character for 3 hours then de server gets full and cant log again. Your solution is to reoeat this until you find an empty server to play without queues?
Just give free character realm change for a month and then shut down the oportunity

Do you think there will be a plan to create character transfer or merging of servers that are not doing well population wise in the future?

this is 100% true. 0 waiting time there

Horrible start of the Classic WoW on the 15 anniversary.
We all yours “favorite customers” stuck in mess queques in all servers first day, and at the most servers in primetime on the second day.
You’ve made for us a HUGE “gift” thank you.
Sincerely yours customer.