Realm queues possible Fix

Hello Blizzard! I have possible fix for you!
Why don’t you create new realms, and those new realms you combine with realms we already have? For Example → We have Gehennas realm. So create realm called Gehennas II or something like that, and make crossrealm with those 2 realms. Then offer free transfer from Gehennas to Gehennas II and Queues will be gone. It can’t be that hard to do, and with all that changes in Wrath Classic, don’t even try to tell us that you want to stick to “True Classic Experience” .

18 Likes

i approve this guy

6 Likes

Wait… you are telling me they had the answer to this problem all along but did nothing?.. hmm

3 Likes

Well… Yes. This is simpliest thing to do… At least I guess it is not hard… You know… Crossrealm works on Retail… so why it wouldn’t work here, but just for 2 realms…

3 Likes

Because Retail is their money cow, classic is a side project with incompetency running rampant.

legit, 100%, yes to this.

Yea or even easier,
Split the server into two sub-servers (split by Guild or something).
Then make it free to transfer between the two servers infinite. Its a hassle to move but atleast ur able to play with your friends. And all ppl can play

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.