Realm Selection

Im stuck trying to login into Draenor when i want to select another realm.

It boots me off when i try to.

How can i skip logging into draenor please and head for the realm selection?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Same problem here.

there is no other way, we are doomed on that draenor…

1 Like

This is why they started offering free transfer off Draenor which you can access by clicking on the store button on the character selection screen.

yeah, lets just leave the guild and everything and find a new one to raid with…

3 Likes

Again, i am on Draenor and i DO NOT have that option in shop.

add SET disableAutoRealmSelect “1” to your config.wtf file

1 Like

They started this 16 hours ago so perhaps they already removed it?
A lot of people already used it so maybe they were tired of giving away free transfers. They make a lot of money by people leaving when there is queues.
No idea. It says this may be removed at any time and if you want it to do it asap.

It does appear eventually, but when you try and use it it doesn’t work. It either tells you you have auctions or heirlooms even if you don’t and when it doesn’t do that it just crashes. It’s a good time…

That’s not a problem.

Pick the PAID TRANSFER option and proceed until the blue window pops up. CLOSE THE WINDOW WITHOUT PAYING and go back and attempt the free transfer again. Most people had that issue.

How is it not working for a lot of people not a problem? I see you on every thread chatting a load of BS and acting like a crazed fanatic. You’re deluded, honestly find something better to do with your time than acting like a kid on the internet annoying people who are trying to get Tech Support on the tech support forum!

I literally told you how to fix the problem but I assume you weren’t bright enough to do what I told you? Everyone who did this got through it and was able to transfer and you can see that if you look at the forum post where they announced this but I guess it’s always easier to just cry and complain?
No problem, enjoy the whining.

Man I just looked at your forum profile and I think it actually damaged my brain. Every last post of yours is you being a terrible person. People report a bug, you harass and flame them, defending things that aren’t even working just so you can probably laugh to yourself “Haha, I sure showed them! That will teach them for coming on the forums to use them properly!”

Also as a further point, what works for some doesn’t work for all. Like the skipping the login server select, works for some, doesn’t work for others. Honestly, grow up and re-evaluate what you’re doing with your life. If you have to spend all your day browsing the forums being a troll, then you really need help.

3 Likes

Dear Brynlee,

So many posts on this subject. Yet the idea is simply “Just leave the server” with tones of “superiority”.

You are either trying to convince people to leave Draenor to have a better experience there yourself or you just adore posting in the threads of unhappy customers.

This was a predicted disaster, the free transfer is just a mitigation but 180k players is not impossible to handle for a server, so why is it happening? If they are serious and unable to run a server with 180k players, incentivize the transfer. Free mount, free month of subscription, free guild transfers and … something.

But let me spare you the reply: “Just leave the server you person of inferior intellect”

2 Likes

You’re wasting your time mate, all they do is traipse the forums being a troll. Guessing the only reason Blues keep letting them post is because they do nothing but praise what a good job they’re doing as the servers burn around them.

1 Like

Honestly people cried for free transfers as a solution and now that they are on offer people find something else to cry about.

This appears to no longer work. When I launch WoW it removes the line from my WTF.cfg and just goes straight to Draenor anyway.

damn, they must’ve hotfixed it