<Reasons to be a Pirate> [H] 8/8 HC recruiting

-Reason to be a Pirate- [H] 8/8 HC is recruiting!

Hello and thank you for clicking and giving our recruitment post a look, I hope you’ll continue reading.

What kind of people are we looking for:
We are looking for players, who values progress above all else, who will spend time reviewing combatlogs, guides etc in order to improve, when it isn’t up to par. We don’t throw away people after one poor performance, but we also expect anyone who joins us, to put in the effort to perform better afterwards.
On a close second it’s a big plus to have a relaxed sense of humour and appreciate the banter and jokes during trash, during breaks, or whenever the raid isn’t starting or in the middle of a bossfight.

Our raid days are:
Wednesday, Thursday and Monday
Invites at 19:45 servertime
First pull no later than 20:00
Raid ends around 23:00

We are currently recruiting:
1x Fire Mage
1x Havoc Demon Hunter
1x Holy Paladin
2x MM/BM Hunter
1x Retri Paladin
1-2x Elemental Shaman
1-2x Assass/Outlaw Rogue preferably have both specs

If any of this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of and you can fill one of the classes/specs we’re looking for feel free to contact me via battle.net: Tassano#2653

Even if you don’t fill any of the classes/specs but would still like to join you’re also welcome to approach me for a chat.

Regards
Tassano/Mindbender

1 Like

What times do you raid each week?

Hey Naxxos,

Our raid times are:
Wednesday Thursday and Monday.
Invites start at 19:45
First pull is at 20:00, and preferably we can pull before that even

Regards
/Mindbender

Edit: Thanks for reminding me to put raid times in there :slight_smile:

Updated our progress 8/8 HC now!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.