Reawakened Phase Hunter Mount - Account wide?

Seems like this information was omitted from the released information regarding the TBC Deluxe mount.

Mounts have been account-wide in the retail version of the game since WOTLK. How will they be distributed to characters in TBC where mounts are still items used from a player’s inventory?

Blizzard have previously mailed new characters and existing characters eligible for mounts/pets in the past. So I suspect that this will be the system used.

However, no information has been given so far on which characters will be eligible for the mount.

• Will you have to choose a specific character to receive the mount on purchase?
  • Will ALL existing characters on the account receive the mount
  • Will NEW characters created on the account receive the mount (including lvl 58 boosted chars)?
  • Will characters on different subscriptions on the same battle.net account receive the mount?
3 Likes

Since it was omitted how can anyone answer the rest of the question?

We can guess, sure, but we don’t know.

I have the same question, i guess the point of OP is to get an answer from Blizzard and not a guess from us Casuals

1 Like

The problem is Blizzard ignore these forums.

2 Likes

I made a support ticket and the GM/Customer Support responder said they don’t know any more than the publically released information. I saw that Blizzard responded to a forum post regarding the speed of the mount. I am hoping they will respond to this question as well so that anyone buying the Deluxe edition is informed about their purchase.

6 Likes

I’m just replying because I’ve been wondering the same question so I’m hoping for some kind of clarification. It seems like they have the means to make it available to several characters, at least the ones already created, so, for the price paid, they should. I may be willing to buy the deluxe edition if that is the case, but if not then I wouldn’t think the purchase is worthwhile.

Before the mount and pet collection, every collector’s edition mounts and pets were sent to all of the characters via Ingame post.
So I will assume they will handle it the same way now. But who knows?

That would make sense to me too.

I know this question is probably hard to answer, but was this the case with a 2nd WoW account too? Probably not, I guess…(?)

for a separate account with different Email you will have to buy another digital deluxe edition.

yeah thats pretty clear to me but what about a different WoW account within the same battlenet? :slight_smile:

We still don’t actually know if the mount will go to more than one character on the same account or if it’s limited to just one character.

There are few guarantee’s in life except for death, taxes and your Troll self appearing on almost every thread I see on these forums…

Except the the point I make is 100% true, and when you say that it’s not trolling.

Just what was the point of your post then? I mean your post and this post aren’t really adding to the conversation at all.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.