Recklessness limited buff duration

So I went onto the PTR to check out the synergy between 4-set bonus and Sinful Surge.
I wanted to see if I could push the buff duration like with pre-nerfed sinful surge.
Turns out they have made it so if you use recklessness again the buff will not go higher than 30 seconds.
If the 4-set procs it will still add 4 sec ontop of those 30 secs, and sinful surge will also allow it to go over, but that’s it.
In 9.1 PTR recklessness could go over 30 sec aswell which is why sinful surge got nerfed because you could stack up recklessness to last for hours.

What I’m getting at is that you wont be able to stack the duration up during the pull to keep the buff up for very long sadly. And during execute phase it wont matter much since sinful surge could handle it fine unless screwed by mechanics.

But I guess I have to hope for 4-set procs to line up with sudden death between condemn phases.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.