Recording Wow, colors are washed out

Hello,

So I’ve started to record the game recently and the colors i get in the video are a bit washed out.

My cpu is an i3-7350k and my Gpu is a r7 360 from amd.
I’m recording with H264, tried with both Obs and Radeon Relive recorder.

I searched for a solution on the net, most solutions i tried and wouldn’t work :
On AMD software i have RGB Pixel Format 4:4:4 Pc standard (Full RGB), the other pixel formats give me bad colors in the game itself, but with this Format only the colors in the recorded gameplay are washed out;

When recording with Obs i did it with Rbg, both 609 and 711 color space, and both Full and Partial color range, but nothing works. I’ve watched the videos as both flv and mp4 format, using both Vlc and the Windows Picture software

I don’t plan to stream , just record with Gpu as the Cpu isn’t good enough for recording 1080p 60fps.

Here are my in game graphics if that matters : Fullscreen windowded 1920x1080, every option is disabled when possible or at Low , Only Projected textures are enabled and Outline mode in high

I don’t know if that indicates something but i recorded few seconds of Wow and then Hearthstone, i noticed Hearthstone colors in the video were good, and when recording Chrome colors are good as well, only Wow colors in the video are washed out.

Any Help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Adding more details : i tried recording with Bandicam too and i get the same results : washed out colors;
If it matters i have Windows 10 pro (free version) and i have everything installed on an Nvme SSD, and i’m using an internal HDD only as storage for the videos.

I don’t know anything about video capture and stuff like that but i feel like the problem comes from World of Warcraft and not my hardware. I’ve tried with and without add-on -i have lots of them- but i still get washed out colors anyway./

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.