Recruit A Friend: Fetch Your Friends for Fresh Rewards

Im kinda on the fence on this one as there arent enough pictures of the items.

Mech looks kinda cool, but i need to see it in action first before i buy.
Helmet looks boring.
The backpack looks neat, but i need more pictures for the final verdict.
No pics of the pet or the gloves so not interested.

What’s YOUR point?

Judging from the wording I don’t think it’s an addition.
Those are going to be the new rewards for certain months reached by RAF.
They’re not counting onward; it’s instead of.

If I remember correctly in their original statement a few months back, they said that the current rewards would be going away (I could be wrong, but that’s how I remember it).

So in other words, buy your friends game time :slight_smile:

But what I did last year was make 6 new accounts, and put 2 months of Game-time on each. (Paid with Gold of course).

Agreed, it’s not anywhere near as exciting as the previous Recruit a friend collect.

But at least it’s only 6months.

My POINT is if I paid for a 12-month sub on an account to get all the rewards. I should be locked into the reward track I signed up for. I don’t care how long the rewards have been there, get it? And they updated the article. WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Disagree. You’ve had multiple years to get those rewards.
You can still get them faster; I did, because I didn’t want to wait a year.
So you have options.

Yeah, I get that you’re sounding entitled. Sorry not sorry.

That there’s been 4 years in which you could’ve received those rewards; so you obviously don’t care THAT much.

You know nothing about me and this has nothing to do with caring
 I don’t like your perspective on this subject, obviously, you don’t like mine either. We got what we wanted anyway. I don’t want to argue with you anymore.

1 Like

Tah
 I am up to here with your ‘‘My way or the highway’’ takes on everyone elses issues.
Just because you don’t have them doesn’t mean others dont

He signed up for a track reward paying a sub one month at the time believing he would receive what he signed up for. Even for you this shouldn’t be rocket science. Even if he ‘‘could’’ Fast track and pay a kidney to get those rewards faster.

Houndred points
 Will be taken from Hufflepuff. He is perfectly right to expect the rewards he subbed for. Regardless of how fast you think he should or shouldn’t have gotten it.

1 Like

Ngl, these rewards seem way worse than the previous ones. Glad I managed to get the others whilst I could. Not a fan of the tech look. Would have preferred something more like a plague spreaders outfit with the gas mask and plague-thrower back pack, or anything else really.

I don’t view it as arguing. We see things differently and that’s fine.
So, cheers.

That’s not my takes. That’s your (faulty) take on my takes.
Also; I couldn’t care less if I’m perfectly honest what you don’t like about me.
Sorry.

No. Because he didn’t sub for them; he’s GOING TO sub for them in the future.
If he subbed for them; he would’ve already have the rewards, because that’s how it works.

I get that he’s disappointed; I just think he’s looking at it too entitled.
Who cares what I think?
I don’t care what you think.

So stop worrying.

No he wouldn’t. You recieve those rewards one monthly sub at the time. Not all at once. You who mentioned the way to fast track this know this very well.

Yeah and here i am returning the favor. I don’t and nobody else should care about yours either. Since everyone who disagree with you apperently has a ‘‘You’’ problem.

You really can’t see things from other peoples perspective besides your own. And anybody who calls that out is the problem, not you.

Only if you do it that way; that’s what I told him: There is another way of doing it and that will get you the rewards much much quicker. But he apparently didn’t appreciate my advice, so
 Meh.

Fine.

Well, that’s not up to you to decide for anyone but yourself.
Let’s just keep it at that.

Yes i know the way you speak about. And it costs you an entire kidney. He signed up to pay for them one month of the time. And expected the rewards he did that for.

Stop it. I know your a good person
 He signed up for a 12 months reward and expected the rewards to still be there as long as he subbed.

Its fine if you like the rewards. But see his side of things? Maybe he didn’t know about this for 4 years hm? Maybe he only recently decided or found out to go for this.

Shouldn’t be having the carpet pulled out under his feet for it. It’s perfectly fair.

If someone needs to sell a kidney to afford a digital item in a game, they should not be making that purchase; in fact they should probably not be playing at all; there’s cheaper alternatives out there.

I get that; but you can’t always get what you want.
Unfortunately.

I would if he made actual arguments; but instead I got a ‘I don’t care how long the rewards have been there, get it?’. Why should I show sympathy to someone who reacts the way he does?

Well, he hasn’t given enough info if that is actually what happened; if he subbed prior to their announcement 2 months ago; then he has a point and I personally don’t see a problem with Blizzard locking people in who have been in the old RAF track for an X amount of months. If it’s after those 2 months; then it’s his own fault because the information was out there.

My initial issue with what he said was ‘the quick change in the system’. I just don’t agree that the change was quick; it has been around for 4 years and the announcement of the rewards changing was made 2 months ago.

Ps: I have a feeling we’ll be seeing recolored or slightly different version(s) of the RAF stuff in the Trading Post at some point (or heck; maybe even the original things). I personally am hoping for recolors or remakes with different 3D bits and such, because I already own the original of course. But I’m not adverse to the original one being added - I’m not one of those greedy players who cares about that sort of thing.

Ah
 ha
 Well i only found out about the news from this thread actually.

I suppose everybody like him and everybody else deserves this if they didn’t check in on that one Wowhead article on that particular day those news where announced before they sunk into the abyss?

Another 100 points from hufflepuff. Seriously Tah of all the things to make your problem. To take on some dude for this.

It’s not a matter of ‘deserving it’.
It’s a matter of consequences and being an adult and accepting those consequences (or being a Karen and not accepting it). That’s how I see it.

Oh the irony
 We are done here Tah.

1 Like

Please explain what the irony here is, because I’m not seeing it.

I’m not. You think you’re getting the final word in with an insult?
Nope. Not happening.

Reads post title, who knows buddy, could be any time.

Best rewards ever! If i put on a 2nd account 1 year sub i can get them from the start?