Recruit A Friend mounts from original WotLK and Cataclysm times

Hello Blizzard and fellow gamers
I was wondering if it is possible for Blizzard to add the mounts that we got in original WotLK and Cataclysm times to our collection?

example: really can use the X-53 Touring Rocket since I’m still playing with the same friend who I recruited back then and the mount helped us a lot.

Love and respect

1 Like

Zeebra mount, Algalon style star horse, and Winged Guardian flying lion weren’t added either as if Blizzard is more interested is selling new mounts via digital collection editions and new Classic shop, than adding old ones that would most likely demanded to added for free, because most people allready got em on retail back from 2008+ and reselling them wouldn’t work.

If you need double seated mount I can only suggest you vial of sands from alchemists.

VoS is a good point but the mounts u named are not from RaF , they were in the shop!
i never suggest reselling them!

RaF mounts were free that were rewarded for Recruiting Your Friends
thats why i wished to be able to obtain them if we have already got them in retail!

i hope my point is clear

Well new RAF program was active during TBCC/SL it gave new flying plane 2 seat mount in Retail. Since engeneering chopper was added in original TBC they could easily had added less detailed Classic version of the mount, just like they did with iguana mount for TBCC digital collector’s edition. However they didn’t and that explorer’s plane mount is only available in retail now.