Recruit a Friend Requests

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you’re looking for a friend to recruit, or if you wish to be recruited by a friend.

We only ask that you follow the other forum guidelines, and restrict these requests to only the specific thread on the official forums.

How to Recruit a Friend - World of Warcraft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvXMpfPb6Ok

IMPORTANT: Please be careful about sharing your account details with people. Posting your RealID or any other personal information on a public forum isn't a great idea!
1 Like
IMPORTANT: Please be careful about sharing your account details with people. Posting your RealID or any other personal information on a public forum isn't a great idea!

This x 100. :)

Keep in mind everyone, that if you want a scroll of resurrection sent to you, you only need to provide a character name and realm of one of your existing chars. You do NOT need to provide your battletag, realID or Battle.net email address.
hey im looking to recruit someone please reply to me or contact me ingame.

Looking to roll a goblin rogue hopefuly my home realm stormscale pvp eu
1 Like
Hello I'm looking to recruit a friend draenor(alliance)/silvermoon(horde)
Hello I'm looking to recruit a friend draenor(alliance)/silvermoon(horde)
what do u provide?
Hello everone, I haven't played WoW since Cata came out.
I would really like to come back and enjoy this game again!

Blackshock - Realm: Onyxia

(Please rez me, on a good PvP server, Horde side =P)
Hey I am looking for a RaF partner, I recruit you :) I would really like it on Aszune|Alliance
Hey. I'd like to request scroll of ress. My 80 rogue resides on silvermoon, got also 70 wrl and DK on lighting's blade. I may as well create new char, dunno what i want to play as i had 1 year break. So i can go to your serv if needed, either faction works for me.

Please hit me up ^^

mail gohandemon@gmail.com
Sent
Thx
My thanks!
I am looking for someone who want's to recruite me and is nice enough to pay for my Mists of Pandaria expansion. I just bought a BattleChest and a Cataclysm expansion but I don't have the moeny for MoP too.

If you are interested you can send me an email with your terms. My email adress is vasilemarin93@gmail.com.
I'm looking to RaF someone, i'm on Anachronos EU horde

I want to get the xp buff to help me get to 90 and to do rbg's and arena with my friends and my guild if you would like to do the same and join me and my other friends on doing high level pvp then RaF with me!

-If interested or want more info please send me an email "ccfc-rob@hotmail.co.uk"
scroll of ressurection for me please ! :D
can i get a scroll ? :D id like to try the game out again since ive been away for a while

Twilight's hammer - Omgimfamous is my character.

Thx in advance :)
hey i tried sending you a scroll but it doesn't accept the name Omgimfamous

you must have made an error please tell me the correct name if you remember :)
hey i tried sending you a scroll but it doesn't accept the name Omgimfamous

you must have made an error please tell me the correct name if you remember :)

Name was correct, if u alt+tab while your cursor is in name field, it gets !@#$ed up (unsupported character blah blah). Capitals seems to be problem aswell.
Ohh, Then Hairybob - Bloodscalp realm ! :) thx ^^
Ohh, Then Hairybob - Bloodscalp realm ! :) thx ^^
Hi there, I am an English player who is currently looking to recruit somebody to play with over the summer periods. I can work every night and day. I'm looking to get the most 90's as possible
I have over 7 years of game play experience under my belt and looking to power to get all them alts people have always wanted.

We will be dungeoning to 90, instead of questing.

And also I would like the characters to be of either of these:

Horde - The Maelstrom
Alliance - Frostwhisper
Horde - Kazzak

If this sounds interesting, drop me an email at holy-fire@hotmail.co.uk

Or

Alternatively you can add me in game with JoeyG#2203

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you soon.

Have fun gaming

Nxr the Insane