Recruit players to make a sponsorship

Hello,
My name is Melicørne I am playing on Hyjal speaking well english and french. I looking for to make a sponsorship with someone like a godchild please. With this new extension Wow Shadowland and new talent, I can help on quest, dungeon, raid and more.
I really looking for to meet new and old people if you have any question please contact me on my bnet Melicorne#2662

Thank you very much

To clarify, Melicørne is looking for people to recruit in Blizzard’s Recruit-A-Friend promotion.

This is Blizzard’s explanation of the Recruit-a-Friend (RAF) program:

The recruiter gets in-game rewards when the recruit has paid for a given number of months.

Recruits can have the benefit of a knowledgeable friend if the two people get along well - and Melicørne is very experienced and knowledgeable. Recruiters will usually also provide in-game help. I have also seen new people left lost, confused, and angry after being whirled along much faster than they feel comfortable with, and a bad end to the pairing.

Experienced returning players who have been unsubbed for at least 24 months and just want a bit of XP bonus can ofc sign up already knowing what they want, and not expecting much.

My advice to new players is to get an understanding with the recruiter about what hours you will both be playing, and what the recruiter proposes you do together, and how you will be playing, before you sign up, so discussing it first before clicking is a necessary first step.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.