Red Dark Ranger elf eyes not available for DKs?

Just created a Blood Elf DK, and thought the red eyes would be available. They are not :man_shrugging: I’m assuming it’s the same for Night Elves, although I SWEAR I saw a DK Night Elf a while back, with the red eyes…

Now, I know that there might be some sort of lore reason, but it just feels so perfect to have the “undead” barber option for “undead knights”. :wink: :wink:

Generally, I would add all sorts extra cosmetic options for DKs… Most faces aren’t available on the dk “skin tones”.

We don’t have a choice of eye glow, only seem to have the blue lich king style one. Considering all aspects of necromancy as presented in the game, would be cool to have other colours, such as red, “maldraxxus” green and maybe even purple? Pretty sure I’ve seen all sorts of undead creatures rocking purple glowing eyes.

1 Like

A really good point you made, that I should have mentioned as well in my post… Would be awesome to have the current DK eye color be change-able, so it matches the spec. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a DK main for years I agree with more options, blue smoking eyes don’t go well with any of my mogs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey man, tmog is important, it’s one of the main reason I play dk, sure as hell isn’t our clunky @$$ gameplay hah! That blue glow… Only works with my frost tmog! :wink:

Yes!! Whilst we’re at it, can we have D&D change colour too so we know where we stand when there’s more than one DK? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.