Redeem code

hallo. yesterday i thougt o boy i want that boat mount (25 euro) my shop onley has 20 euro giftcards and 25.98 euro game time. so i bought 2 gift cards and than i bought game time for my girlfrend wat all came together at 65.98 euro.
comming home i imediatly redeemed the first 20 euro. with succes but than the next 20 euro didn’t want to work. “oops, someting went wrong” is the onley thing i get. So i try the 25.98 on my girlfrends accound. Same problem … so we try on an other pc.“oops someting went wrong.” again. we retry my gift card as well again. so i waited like 4 hours. did the same with same results then we even tried at the pc of a cosin. I m patiant so i waited till the next day. wich is today. i retry again same problem. i can’ buy the mount with the 20 euro i succesfully redeemed and i can’t redeem the remaining 45.98. should i feel ripped of or will this be fixed? (if i made mistakes ,sorry english isn’t my mother tong+ im wrighting quit angry not caring about spelling right know but my money)
Groeten Leon Van der Linden

Hi Vlaamsebeest,

It’s possible those other codes weren’t correctly activated in the act of purchase, since all physical codes need to be activated at the counter:

Before anything else it might be best to ask a Game Master to double-check the codes for you through a support ticket:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/788/ticket

tanks for the quik response ill give notice if im helped with this. I ll follow the procedure as soon as possible .