Refuge are always recruiting!

Refuge of the Lost are always welcome to have new members. We are an RP guild that levels, dungeons and does some raiding. We are open to new or returning players or even if you just fancy a change.

Never RP’d but want to give it a try? Refuge are a ‘New RPer friendly’ guild. We will teach and guide you and introduce you to the world of role playing.

Refuge is one of the oldest guilds, we are a peaceful group that aims to help anyone affected by the wars - we provide shelter, medicine, food and a chance to ply your trade in safety until you wish to move on, or even stay. Lead by an ancient druid - Dieven - and her loyal followers they practice a peaceful life in the hope others will follow.

Due to the fall of Lor’Danel the Refuge was granted space to carry on their mission at Eastvale Logging Camp.

If you are interested and wish to know more please contact me on Dieven-The Sha’Tar … or… Stutter-The Sha’Tar

7 Likes

Brava! I stand by my previous statement about this guild:

3 Likes

If I ever decide to venture to the light side, I will definitely be looking into this.

Best of luck with your recruitment!

4 Likes

Lies.

Moar lies. Be ashamed!!!

A.k.a Dieven Dieven.

So that’s where you all been hiding!

He’s mine! tickles

3 Likes

I am fortunate to profit from the great atmosphere in this guild for some time now. A true refuge that through the skilful guild master balances the different needs of its members.

…I never felt quite at home in Stormwind. Unless perhaps in the fleeting moments between day and night, walking towards the Eastvale logging camp with Stutter by my side…(Helgi Helstrøm)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.