Refund for Crests spent on Legendary upgrade between hotfixes?

Hey,

I saw I could upgrade the legendary and it seems I’ve hit the worst possible timing… I already had a 522 weapon and thus should’ve gotten a crest discount… which I didn’t get.

Any chance to get a refund of the crests or a manual downgrade and refund? Otherwise I would be behind for the whoel season as aspect crests are the limiting factor for max-level upgrades.

1 Like

Hi Falbi,

I’m afraid Customer Support wouldn’t be able to assist with such a refund, and it would be up to the developers to review the options of compensating any players affected by this.

1 Like

i have the exact same issue and need help!

a solution is absolutely required for ppl to not be behind for months

1 Like

true it cant be im missing 90 crest now 60 of the middle ones and 30 of the highest and ticket respond time is around 8 days this cant be REAL?!?

i asked in a ticket already and got a replay but still not fix for it @developers of this game help me with that issue PLS!

still nothing…

hello blizzard i still miss 90 crest for my legedary upgrade cost reduction bug that happened its 60 wyrm’s and 30 aspect’s pls can ppl that have that issue just get the crest refunded or anything? would be so lovely :slight_smile: