Refunds when server is down more than 24 hours

My server Razorgore in Europe has been down for more than 24 hours, how do I get my money back? Anybody knows the process?

2 Likes

This is likely because Razorgore was removed:

"What this means is that all of the Burning Crusade Classic realms listed above will be retired and will no longer be accessible after August 10. All player-characters remaining on these realms will be automatically moved to a new destination realm. We will post a full list of retiring realms and their destinations soon.

Please note: Player-characters that are automatically moved during the realm consolidation on August 10 may be unavailable for up to two weeks thereafter."

I don’t think there is a way to get your money back, that is covered in the Terms of service you agreed to before playing (they do not guarantee uninterrupted service)

Thx for the info Muppsy, I was never notified, They completely ruined my plans to level before WOTLK. I paid for 6 months, I’m a fool, I need to cancel the remaining of my contract, terrible service, 2 weeks is not acceptable. I’ll go on forums and see how you cancel 6 months contract and get some money back.

The only problem I can see is that it wasn’t widely advertised.

Not to the point but; Do you know there are gonna be fresh WOTLK servers ? ppl start with lvl-1 chars and 0 gold, so the Auction house will be a real thing. Only after 90 days it will be destroyed since they will allow transfers from other servers then. Im looking forward to those 90 days !

you’re probably not getting any money back considering the info was known for a while & you didn’t sign a contract lol. you bought 6 months of game time (for some reason) for the game not for one server in particular

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.