Regarding ban appeals

Morning

Thread about bans, appreciate if we could keep it civil and leave out the usual drama stuff.

Recently 16 of my WoW accounts split over 2 Bnet accs were suspended, due to accusations of “Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software”. Now I realize bans can’t be discussed here, but I’m curious as to where else I might turn?

So far my appeals haven’t been treated properly even when escalated, I’ve been threatened with prolonged suspensions if I keep making tickets, tempbanned from the ticket system and now finally my tickets are simply canceled.
Seeing as I know for a fact that I haven’t automated anything or cheated/hacked/exploited in any way, I’m obviously going to keep pushing buttons in this matter until the relevant people admits that they’ve made a mistake. Just like the previous 2 times I was banned, and then unbanned.
I’d encourage Blizzard to throw their “evidence” in my face, but seeing as they don’t share any such details it’s pretty pointless. All it’d show anyhow is that one or more of their employees fell victim to apophenia.

So, anyone who has any ideas of who else to contact? I’ve already made a manual subject access request that I’m waiting to receive the result of, and the Security Team won’t respond to my emails.

Cheers in advance!

Hey Haxpet,

You have been instructed very thoroughly that this will not be looked into (or communicated upon) any further, after repeated appeals and investigations. This includes communication here on the forum, we will not discuss or look into your suspensions.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!