Regrowth = bugged ? (Df- retail)

Very often when I use Regrowth on my 70 lvl druid it heals for miniscule numbers like 1500-3000. (no im not talking about the Regrowth DOT, im talking about the initial damage)
I did some testing and I found out its only the case when [Protector of the Pack] is active, its like Regrowth is only healing the collected amount from Protector Of The Pack.
Am I going crazy ?

How I did the testing:
First test:
/cancelaura’d Protector of the Pack , jumped off to get down to lower HP ,and tried to heal myself = healing was normal (40k~)
Second test:
Jumped off to get down to lower HP and I hit a mob for 1 shred so I can proc Protector Of The Pack, and tried manually casting and that resulted in me healing myself for 2k xD
p.s.!!!
I still havent done testing in PvP but on the PvP target dummy it behaves the same.

*updrate:
I relogged and its fixed now, but i swear this happens to me every now and then…

I get this sometimes too, but maybe it’s just poorly worded, if i have 34k healing stored on it, and press regrowth it will heal for 34k, then i use regrowth with nothing pooled and it heals for 39k

I thought it was supposed to be normal regrowth healing + pooled healing

1 Like

i think so as well but its just weird.

Can’t say for certain and would likely need to be confirmed via bug post/ticket but, years ago DK Scourge Strike used to have 2 things to work out, physical damage and then it would hit again as shadow damage and it registered in combat logs and damage meters as just the physical bit.

Is it possible that Regrowth and Protector of the pack are working like that? Where the regrowth is healing normally but you just can’t see it? Might be the case since the only comment about the talent on WoWhead says: “Protector of the Pack has its own separate damage/healing ID”.

Not sure though, I would maybe raise it as a bug and see what comes of that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.