Release Hyjal separately from Black temple?

So you mean it’s bad having a season only last 12 weeks… wait… didn’t season 1 just had exactly this happening? So it wouldn’t work? hm :o

What are you smoking?

Love that you say this, but PvP isn’t the same accurate and true experience as the original TBC either.

Yeah its not, but it sure as hell is more representative of the old days than having s1 people go vs t6 geared people all over :slight_smile:

Sorry I couldn’t hear that. You meant Seal of Blood being available only to Horde was unfair and start of Horde bias from original TBC? Yes so true!

Yes, it was not healthy for the game considering current community.

Yeah Daddy Bwizzard so unfaiw against awwiance awwwayysss boohoo! Get it together pal

Strange, I was sure that was talking to Orc, judging by the avatar, but you, sir, are a troll.

I guess I did the mistake of believing that you were a human, when actually you revealed out to be a bot.

I remember back then how T6 warlocks dropped PvP gear and completely stomped pure S2 PvP players.

They really messed up xpac back then in this aspect. I think it is better to have shorter seasons and make sure gear item levels go hand in hand.

However there’s another issue with arena ratings and low playerbase due bad system.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.