Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon

the guild coordinates its actions. but what about an ordinary player? if i’m casual and don’t want to join the guild? it turns out that my rights to receive equipment are violated? I can’t go 10/10 with pugs, which means it’s not fair in relation to an ordinary player. why am I paying money then?

the same thing here, an ordinary player does not want to coordinate with his server, and then cries that the evil Russians are gaining an advantage.

u can clear 10/10 with blindfolded retards. you don’t need advantages to clear content.

though it is the blizzard design philosophy that everyone should be able to clear all content and be showered in gear. raid finder is what this game really needs

are you even paying money for this game? thought russian sub was like a couple rubles or a bottle cap filled with vodka

1 Like

2 bottles of vodka = subscription.

But Blizzard stopped accepting payments with vodka, after the staff layoff.

do not lie to me. an ordinary European cannot. he will be forced to complain in the forum. I shouldn’t do anything myself

Well I don’t want to join all the personal adressed hate he/she seems to get, but good work? What good work has been done? I would say I am not too picky but it seems well below the minimum one could expect.
What is the good work you have been seeing? Maybe I missed something. Just curious.

If you don’t want to join a guild you’re free to join a pug, the guild’s own existence and performance doesn’t have any direct impact on the ability of your pug to succeed in the raid you’re playing.

Whereas Battlegrounds are a PvP situation, and thus the premades directly impact the ability of pug raids to actually achieve anything. If premades battled only premades it’d be a better game for everyone involved.

oh look the usual noobs crying about pvp

are we to blame? that you are eu innocent and defenseless? you don’t want to play like it should be on bg. you calculate the honor hour where you need to play by the rules.
Russians only use your app that you made yourself :hugs:

lets get back to the point… PHASE 3 WHEN?
srsly imagine communication with playerbase.

arghhh

I didnt know that arena points will be converted to honor. I was farming arena for a month and now all points are lost. Can i get my arena points back so i could buy season 2 gear?

Hi there, my first time posting on this forum so go easy on me.
My team didn’t get the “Challenger” ( i know it’s not much) title even though we were eligible for it. After opening a ticket Game Master Enmosyer replied that he is not sure if we made it before the cut off. This can easily be double checked with most pvp sites but for example check-pvp shows that we were eligible for the “Challenger” title WAY before 11th Jan. Here is the last team history that i found: Jan 10, 2022, 10:10 AM 1515 Wins 61 Losses 78

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.