Reminder:wow is not free to play

2 things really bothered me in all these years with blizz,free 2k achiev after season ends and the current state of disc.totally bullsh@t

2 Likes

Another reminder: WoW isn’t P2W either

thats the reason we still play it,is it too much to ask a decent arena balance?is it really that hard?

2 Likes

Yes, since the game is balanced around PvE we won’t ever see PvP balanced.

Easily solved. Separate the two entirely with different servers and different designs altogether. There, problem fixed

It’s ironic, because there’s not really much left to call this an RPG for PvP:ers. And the PvP:ers who claims they care about the PvP don’t seem to be enthusiastic about the concept of separating the two, even though it truly is the only way to enable a true PvP design.

PVP scene is balanced around 3 vs 3 so if your class gets gutted in PVP its cause in 3’s its some mongo comp which goes ooga booga me smash or rots you. Or puts you in a hp% damage kidney.

Then we might as well make a new set of classes

There’s no real issue with that either, but wouldn’t it be more interesting to see a “PvP mod” of the classes in the game, that completely separates itself from the cannon? Either way, to get rid of the influence there needs to be a complete separation. There’s no way to bypass it, as you should have seen already. They’ve already said that they have no intention to go so far in their honor talents and PvP tuning that it ends up making the players feel like they’re playing a completely new character whenever they do PvP content. So yeah, separation is the way to go if you want WoW to be a PvP game. Until then, have fun with the PvE designs infecting the PvP side.

(Whenever I “only” reply to somebody, it never shows that link up in the right corner next to the time posted. So damn annoying. Damn quote crap being required just to indicate to what the reply is directed towards.)

The little reply icon doesn’t pop up if your comment is gonna be right below the one you reply to :slight_smile:

For my taste, I like my character to be just one being, and have it best when I know how strong he is and what he can and cannot do.
I’m not a fan of having 2 persons in one if you get what I mean.

I see, didn’t know that crap about the comment stuff.

Anyways, that stuff about your character. If they would separate it by servers, the server would already be separating the characters. So you’d have characters on PvP servers, and then the “regular” ones on the PvE servers. I mentioned this earlier.

But you’re forgetting the point of it. You will never be free of PvE affecting PvP until they do a complete separation.

1 Like

3 easy steps to fix disc,revert focused will nerf,buff shield,but atonement,oh and the mana reg nerf was way to hard for disc but i can live with that.is it really thathard or gamebreaking?

Worst argument ever because they can change numbers for pvp-only and it doesn’t affect pve. We’ve seen this is the past quite often

apart from that, the pve “balance” is also absolute garbo
litterally only 3 dps and 1 tank viable

Not to mention the other implications like class design, ability design and so on. It’s all affected by PvE quite immensely. So if you want this to be a PvP game, then separation is the way to go.

Kind of funny to say 2k Achievement is free. You got your first 2k achievement in 2s during BFA S1. Soo?

Another remider: You can get over 400 ilevel items with real money. The pay to win element is in the game.

2k has been free since legion or WoD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.