Remove Achievements From RP Realms 🧐

I think this is all that needs to be said. We need the rules currently in place to be honoured, not investigate alternatives because they currently aren’t being honoured.

1 Like

Eh, it’s alright, it happens!

while we re at it remove all professions, raids and dungeons as well. rpers got a great imagination so they can invent and imagine their own! :smirk:

4 Likes

Do roleplayers even leave Mulgore / stormwind / goldshire?
Why do they even care about who else is on their server? Just disable the trade chat and it will be what it is.

1 Like

While we are at it we should remove m+ and raids from PvP realms aswell. People will love this I swear.

1 Like

its not about the trade chat tho. its about people who disrupt ongoing rping.

1 Like

yes, we do. Often.

Because these people like to sit on us ontop of huge mounts for hours on end and generally grief.

I understand what you’re saying

But you know whats funny, where you 100% won’t find this? On non-RP servers
because they don’t give af about what you do
Argent Dawn is what it is because of the meme around their erp problem, and the meme is true, you cannot deny that.
WoW is not an ERP chatroom

No thank you

1 Like

Oh wait
 I can feel it coming
 there are legit people on here right now who actually think WoW is an ERP chatroom right?
Please just deinstall the game and go to therapy or something you sick idiots

1 Like

I uhh
 am sorry to let you down, but what you are proposing here is absolutely rubbish. RPers don’t only RP, but aside from that
 Achievements give rewards such as titles, allied races, toys, mounts, and much more. Things that make RP even more fun! So I don’t get what your point is and why anyone would like that.

And the rest of us are not particularly happy with it either.

We need people to not make trial accounts and go ERP in Goldshire, we also do not need OOCers to go there to “see what its like”

6 Likes

You’ll find no disagreement on that statement here. RPers don’t want crazy ERPers (in a kids game) around

5 Likes

If only blizzard stopped with this awful design of rare mob camps.
There’s nothing worse than a NPC with 12-24h spawn cd holding your char hostage, you can’t even que a damn BG because it may or may not spawn.

Thank god for Hati quest for BM hunters, otherwise i would just re-rolled to something different. I really cba to camp such mobs to have a damn pet dispel and spirit mend :confused:

1 Like

Umm, I’m sorry but this would be terrible, what about people who enjoy doing content, but RP like once or twice per week? What should they do?
Ugh, I don’t really know why people dislike someone who is mostly OOC on Argent Dawn, because I don’t roleplay often, but sometimes I feel like it and RP.
I mostly RP in Stormwind with my alliance character, and I haven’t experianced OOC people making fun of me, or anything.

But I RPed in Stormwind couple of times, and I haven’t encountered this type of behavior, and I heard it’s also banable if you do that, and “troll” a roleplayer.

You’ll find that it’s legitimatly only the people we don’t want on the server who think this is the case. A majority of the people ERPing or geniuenly breaking the rules of the game on AD are those who don’t RP/arent there to RP.

2 Likes

ANYWAY!! As to removing achievements
 hmm not soi sure it’s a good idea. I think a lot of role players would be very unhappy if their achievements were rubbed out overnight.

Well, you are very lucky.

I however have, many people have.

Also these people rarely get banned for it because its hard for Blizzard to see it.

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that, I’m just saying I didn’t really experience it!
i had a “friend” at the end of legion, who was PVPing on Argent Dawn, and he loved to make fun of RPer with big YAK mount, and he got banned, not forever, but for sometime-
 I don’t remember exactly how much.

1 Like