Remove blast wave from mage thxbb

too strong, mage doesnt need it

5 Likes

been to blade edge i imagine :smiley:

3 Likes

je remove it i got outplayed by my own teammates imagine they knock the target every go away for no reason

same as priest grip imagine getting gripped on your tripple legsweap burst on full hp

They need it. Good conversation. Bye.

3 Likes
1 Like

Gripped into 3 bursting enemies after porting is also fun. Bonus points for evokers that carry their squishy teammate back into the fray to assist for an ez kill when everyones bursting.

Agree lets keep 3 button damage/heal, big damage/heal, shield. Same for all specs but with different icons. Should be go and balanced.

1 Like

the only thing mages need is a nerf

3 Likes

As a DK I love it, it gives me the opportunity to outplay with pre-death’s advance, and seems a lot of them don’t weakaura track it. Love the look on their faces (or ele shammys) when they try to blast me away and nothing happens. They get brain frozen for like 2 seconds.

Ye, let’s just remove all the fun. You got a unique ability that I don’t have? REMOVE IT BLIZZZZ!

Even knockback isn’t unique anymore.

blast wave is fine, its just you attempted to get too close to a mage.

dokidoki :smiley: joe enjoying 2 mage in blade’s edge, he won 4 round but the mages broke joe

2 Likes

this is the problem with the game melee mobility is based around mage mobility and control that other ranged classes do not have.

could be, i just believe the mobility is tuned around mechanics in raid, melee need uptime after dodging mechanics :smiley:

Yea I know that one too, when I need a laugh I just go to Joe’s clips.

Here is another gold one, root-beam ret pala, hahahaha.

1 Like

joe has the best reactions we all love him for that. sometimes he cry and start laugh after, like the situation is so bad his hysteric :smiley:

his stream has similarities with karl pilkington the moaning of life where concept is put karl in difficulties and then watch him complain, ricky gervais having a laugh at his expense etc :smiley:

joe is essentially karl, easy to relate on his struggles and complains

I like to watch some Joe games sometimes especially after a rough session it makes me rĂŠalise it happen even to the best xD

1 Like

remove mage in general?

1 Like

Exactly! :smile: