Remove defensive stance

As it is now you can’t stance dance and you end up with either fighting in def stance or battle stance. Remove the cooldown or remove it from the game because it serves no purpose when you die inside 6 seconds. Instead you can make a spell immunity talent like rogues cloak of shadows.

The 6 seconds stance cooldown switch isnt that bad. The classic style of Stance dancing is too easy to abuse. It could be reduced to 3-5 sec instead, but i think it should stay as a cooldown based swap, especially since stances are coming back in DF.

If it becomes combat locked, it would be the return of the Glad Stance Tanking situation of pulling in the wrong stance. It would be awfull. I really loved that stance, but this combat lock was horrible design.

1 Like

is he serious?

As far as I remember no actual skills are tied to the stances, it’s just for defensive or offensive bonus.

They aren’t really coming back. It’s just a swap of a passive buff like paladin auras

To answer the thread: don’t go into battle stance when you’re getting blasted

If I am PvEing I won’t even pick Defensive Stance, just dodge stuff and use your other CD’s.
Defensive Stance in PvE is just a waste of talent points :rofl:

Is Agrod for real like??? you ain’t going to die in 6 seconds and if you are agrod then your doing something massively wrong with gear or talents or stats…

i dont use defensive stance atm but i do take it when its needed like elite dailies when i want to pull loads and i use it then.

just becasue you want to abuse the dance system but unfortunately for you mr Agrod the dance stance abuser that ain’t coming back fully in df so suck it up or leave.

all you done Agrod is come on here with the worlds dumbest excuse to force devs to remove it which 99% of arms warriors in pve, mythic and raids do use it only in extreme situations.

your jsut one of those players that like to tell people use this talent, not that one and etc oh boi i got words for you get lost, i will use whatever talents that suits me and my playstyle and if you dont like it… well then why don’t you go and play steam mmo then or dayz or games that you can try to force people what to do.

2 Likes

Relax keyboard cowboy. You talk like this is your life and that defensive stance is some kind of important skill for your ir life.

I don’t like it and I wouldn’t miss it if they removed it (which they aren’t accordingly DF talents). This is my opinion and take about defensive stance so take your trashy attitude and shove it.

You will learn to love it as soon as you get to higher ratings

last time i checked on my warri it was 20 % less dmg done and 10% less dmg taken think this is more awful in pvp

No, warrior needs back shield and one hander.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.