Remove DH from this game please

his point is right tho, uh dk is harder than assa rog =)

Allow me to disagree rather strongly. Obviously everyone has the right to his own opinion, but UH these days have the self healing Blood DKs had in PvE a couple expansions back, and with the new trinkets they are downright immortal (idk if you watched Mes or any othrr good dk recently) so a bad player can do a ton of mistakes and he will still live, and win later in dampening when his necros and dots are too much to bear. Get caught out of place as Rogue or any other class that isn’t a massive tank machine and see how fast you die.

You literally play with one.

I wouldn’t agree with this. Both Unholy and Assassination aren’t the toughest specs in the game but Assassination needs to manage drs very well while unholy is more “natural” spec as you just maximize your damage training someone down. You have 2 stuns so you can’t really mess up your drs. Is using stun on dr that difficult? Of course not but at least you need this knowledge and positioning as rogue is 10x more important than as DK as DK is way more tanky. As DK you have more cooldowns and pet to manage but you can just PvE someone down while as rogue you need to know how to create setups.

You spelled rogue wrong!

Does any class require skill to play though?

1 Like

Compared to older expansions where we had spells to use and talents to pick depending on situation, I would say no.

Remove Lightning Lasso please. So fun to see elemental shaman stun, then pillar hug while still keeping stun. All the while lasso also deals most damage overall for them.

Talking about what is harder in 2k19 lol. All classes mentioned war, dk and assa are super easy to play. Yes, skill cap is different but there is no hard class to play in bfa so there is no point in this “war”

Melee mongos arguing who is the most mongo…