Remove DH from this game please

thank you
8 Likes
I like the taste of your tears :)
1 Like
Remove night elves, blood elves, nightborne and void elves from this game while youre at it. Cant stand playing arenas with 90% elves.
2 Likes
04/11/2018 15:21Posted by Allphabaald
Remove night elves, blood elves, nightborne and void elves from this game while youre at it. Cant stand playing a game with 90% elves.

gnome hunter.

#reported
04/11/2018 13:38Posted by Bydlø
thank you

says the disc main xD
04/11/2018 18:18Posted by FlamiĂŞ
04/11/2018 13:38Posted by Bydlø
thank you

says the disc main xD

"says the x main xddd"

https://i.imgur.com/FMYObYr.jpg
DEW IT!
Remove Priest from the game pls
Dh is such facerolling class i can play it with ps4 remote
06/11/2018 10:18Posted by Athênâ

you no have phone?
1 Like
06/11/2018 11:00Posted by Nim
06/11/2018 10:18Posted by Athênâ

you no have phone?
no
06/11/2018 12:28Posted by Athênâ
<span class="truncated">...</span>

you no have phone?
no
everyone has a phone according to blizzard ;)
1 Like

I just wonder how it feels to not be able to play any class requiring skill.

lol war speaking
123 123 nunug
i dont get it what ppl cry about didnt met dh in arena for awhile

How is Dk different that “123 123 nunug?” btw ?

1 Like

lol assa rogue talks hhhhhhh
dk have a pet bro its already alittle warrior

Assa has been severely dumbed down but it’s nowhere near necro necro necro deathstrike necro necro necro.
You have a pet but even the energy requirement that was needed in the past to have your oet deal damage while having it ready to cc whenever needed has been erased… Even warriors require a tad more finesse than dks. But yeah both are stupid.

2 Likes

Greatly designed spec with the same rotation for single target and aoe xD When devs were asked in Legion if they plan to develop spec and add some depth they said that Demon Hunter is meant to be easy and strong spec.

I remember having access to Legion beta when everyone was saying “No worries, they will add some spells to it. It’s the first stage of class development. It can’t be that it has only these buttons”. Guess what… They didn’t add anything xD

lol
multilate kidney repture tahts it for your rutation XD
assa is arms with stealth bro dont try
assa is much more braindead than dk

“repture” yeah sure DK player, I know you’re intelligent and that your class needs set up, need CC to kill, need team coordination to have a chance, has trouble surviving without heals and has trouble fighting casters or absorbing heals from others and has issues helping you team with your little utility. You’re the very best and you play a class requiring finesse go on champ !

Jokes aside, the mere fact that you can’t type a seven letter spell properly and seem to ignore how the spec actually works ajd deals damage on top of speaking about rotation … Ugh… Disgusting.

And if you’re really convinced Warrior is stupid but DK is smart when they both just train target and press damage while only keeping an eye on their defensives … Rethink life. Warrior is actually z bit more interesting because of spells like banner or reflect that can reallt change sruff depending on your awareness. Dks don’t do that.

2 Likes