Remove Lightning lasso

This is the most boring spell to press, and its your most important and most dmg dealing spell in pvp.
I would much rather see a dmg buff to Lava burst then keep relying on pressing lightning lasso at the right times

Elemental has always been about big burst with your casted spells, im not feeling that anymore sadly.

9 Likes

I agree =)

1 Like

MoP Ele shaman was the best example of unpredictable burst and ton of fun gameplay, idk why blizzard makes his own players suffer for years just to implement something new that will fail. In MoP every comp and spec was viable on high 2700*+ cr and mmr and now? Guardian druid BTW LUL

5 Likes

Yes, Mop is a great example of extremely fun pvp with a lot of different viable comps

2 Likes

The whole point of a balance in pvp at least in my eyes is having and answer for everything, so basically its up to you or your team to outplay and outskill the enemy team in order to win! not to chase the healer not letting him drink for MANA, if wow has the PVE of Wotlk and the pvp of MoP, we will have the perfect expansion for blizzard and we will have the best from both worlds.

2 Likes

this topic needs more attention

Points at head

Don’t need to know how to play if you have lightning lasso

Enemy medals it

Runs until its off cd & uses it again

-Every Eleshammy wpvp counter

1 Like

I have no idea who is the lead of the shaman changes, Ion himself mains a shaman… :woman_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.