Remove Meta groups from M+

well isnt necessarily the healers fault.
if the group is bad, you cant do anything about it.
I had several groups that were unhealable and others just cruising through with no death.
didnt notice rdruids being terrible if they focus on healing in my pugs. usually tend to avoid prevokers as they are just a terrible spec right now

with low gear rdruid kinda need to bear form as defensive as barkskin is not very strong with all the heavy blasts going on right now.

so yeah rdruid is not the easiest to play, thats probably why you encounter many bad ones. but currently i encounter a ton of everything bad in +8s. people just play most mechanivs so terrible and thrn blame anybody else

Of course not, but when it’s EVERY druid healer I’ve done keys with and not all of the other healers in ~700 keys last season, you have to go with the common denominator.

The main issue is that everyone thinks they need to play the meta spec because it’s obviously required for a +25 (or whatever that is this season), but they actually don’t have a clue how to play it well, or they’re just bad players thinking playing the meta spec will compensate for their own weaknesses, when what they actually need to do is learn to play. If one of the healers I play with regularly decided to start playing druid, that would be a different matter, but if you pug a healer, you have much more chance of getting a bad one when taking a druid.

So terrible that there was at least one timed +30 with a prevoker healer last season. I’d take a good prevoker (along with either full melee or dps who have more than 2 brain cells between them and don’t stand in Narnia) over a bad resto druid, and since the only people playing prevoker right now are people who really love it and know how to play it well, there’s a high chance of getting a good one.

then ppl dont apply to your grp coz ur not meta spec,

also be4 you even spout the “find a guild bs” most guilds arent playing this season coz they don’t like fated

Dunno. Haven’t had a group take longer than 10 mins this expansion to fill regardless of level. That includes playing variety of characters and while I don’t look into the meta nor care about it there’s no way every single character was a meta class/spec.

And, yes, finding friends and a community to play with is indeed the recommendation everyone gives because it works.

Find one that is, then. I’m in two guilds and they’re both playing this season.

1 Like

euhm most guilds play this season even if it is Fated Why? Bullions are here
simple as that

All this meta talk…

Feels like the season will be over and done with once the meta talk is over, only to pave the way for a new form of meta talk in TWW to start all over again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.