Remove mythic lockout and make it flex size

yes why not? mythic is probably the least played thing in the entire game even lower than pet battles which is probably pretty high thinking about it again…

anyways, why is there a lockout on mythic? RWF is over, Hall of Fame is over, why do you punish people over that? Whats even the point, its already cross realm, you dont need a guild anymore to step foot into this difficulty, why is it still restricted in other aspects?

You can pug the first few bosses quite easily, the hardest part is keeping your group together because if someone leaves its almost impossible to replace since no one wants to risk their lockout obviously.

Oh, and make it flex size please.

Why not make it more appealing for more players? This makes 0 sense on your part blizzard.

1 Like

No. Leave Mythic raiding as is.

But add heroic +.

Thats what needs to happen.

Totall agree with you. The lockout system kinda ruins mythic pugs.

After the RWF is over, mythic should be crossrealm and without lockouts/fixed ids.
In the end its not even time gated, it just keeps people away from this kind of content.

Its also frustrating for mythic raiders who extend a lockout with their guild to progress a boss to not be able to kill earlier/easier mythic bosses to get their vault.

I guess nobody enjoys this.

Mythic should not be puggable. Nor should blizz nerf the bosses so more guilds “progress the content”. They should keep the lockouts and 20 people limitation.

The difficulty should be as is in the RTWF. And thats it.

If you take 500 wipes on Tindral, well… you take 500 wipes on Tindral. And I wish I could tell those people: If you dont like to wipe 500 times then Mythic is not for you, do something else.

But I cant say that. Because what is “Else” exactly? Heroic? What a joke.

Heroic + is the answer to all our needs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.