Remove pet event please

Remove Druid Class.

I don’t have a Druid alt, so I don’t need them in the game. Please remove.

1 Like

im not saying they have to remove it, im saying its dumb to make it a major event when almost no one does pet battles.

Sorry but who are you to do this statement?

Remove priests and rogues and DH. I dont like it and are useless. Remove ww. Are too few. remove Destro cuz they make low damage, remove arcane mage cuz needs a Phd to be used, remove feral cuz noon play em.

Its a week. I use this week to level some pet for achievemnt and for Timeless island torurnament.

isnt that slightly over recating all there asking is for the change of the weekly so that its pets + other not only pets alone that week. Were not asking for the removal of pet battles all together just that this week will be a dead week for alot of people that realy dont give 2 f… about bet battles and the rewards are even less interesting.

Also bad in WoD we were forced to sacrifice a building plot to that. Even tho it was a standard building it had no use and you needed it for the achivement. so us asking to combine it with say time walking or worldquest event isnt that bad is it i doubt this event will draw many “new” players to the battlemode anyway as any that try will get pitted against pros they loose and say duck it and ditch the mode all together

Edit: typos

1 Like

This. We need Instanced PvE, PvP and “Open World” (pet, WQs) activities separated and each week should offer one of the quests each. Pet battle quest would probably still be a “dead” quest to most players, but at least there are other options left and not just a whole week without a quest to do.

2 Likes

its just a fact, its a SMALL minor group of players that does pet battles.

i’m against removing the event
However it should be a secondary event to something else, maybe the BG event.
Pure pve players who ignore the pvp aspect can perhaps do the pet battles event instead
and people who don’t do the pet battles can do the pvp event instead.

mmm. i disagree. but i guess are more than affliction locks :wink:

Oh trust me i think many people would rather slog trough arena/bg wins then trough pet battles. in PVP i atleast get some honor/rewards drops and gold. with pet battles i get nothing not even a rare pet that i might not already have so yea pvp over pet battles.

Tho what warcraft realy needs is an ingame version of hearthstone like what ESO did with it lastest exspantion pack XD

Why not double up on events so we can all have more of each

Example

Week 1
Timewalking + Pet Battles

Week 2
Mythics + PvP

Week 3
WQ’s + Pet Battles

Week 4
New PvE event/Raid Kills? + PvP

This would work in everyones favour pretty much as it guarantee’s almost content for every player and more of what they enjoy.

1 Like

You both have my vote on both - keep them to their own events. Pick up a PVE and if you want pick up the PvP and or Pet event.

they can do whatever event they want, just give me a heroic raid loot box from it and i dont care :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You do realise I don’t agree with the OP’s logic?

Ok lvl 11 classic wow rogue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would rather if every week had both PvE, PvP and pet event for people to pick their favorites.
This means more PvE loot for PvErs, more points for PvPers and more XP for pet battles.
Everyone wins

I don’t think ”I don’t enjoy/do it, so just remove it” is a good basis for MMO game design, you’re not the only one playing the game…

3 Likes

I look forward to the pet battle event more than most of the others, its pet leveling week.

1 Like

You can do 5 dungeons and get an item you dont need. It is nonsense to remove it. Some players benefit from it, others won’t. It won’t kill you to not participate in this event.

Less rermove mythic events then. Would that help you?

Sigh please read down further and stop being such a moron like the idiot lvl 11 Classic Rogue, here I’ll be nice to your stupidity and post my idea below;

Why not double up on events so we can all have more of each

Example

Week 1
Timewalking + Pet Battles

Week 2
Mythics + PvP

Week 3
WQ’s + Pet Battles

Week 4
New PvE event/Raid Kills? + PvP

This would work in everyones favour pretty much as it guarantee’s almost content for every player and more of what they enjoy.

While I said I wouldn’t miss them I did not suggest outright removing them, I have no empathy and complacency for idiots who lack reading comprehension.

1 Like