Remove pet event please

Please blizz remove pet event and give us something more usefull. More mythic event, timewalking, renown, etc… or atleast keep pet event+something more

18 Likes

So because you don’t like it?

In that case, take away the PvP event too, because I don’t do that!

It’s meant to offer a variety of activities.

29 Likes

I wouldn’t miss either, pet and pvp events should be their own separate thing as not everyone engages in these activities.

3 Likes

Remove dungeon events
I don’t run dungeons so no need for them
:roll_eyes:

14 Likes

What about pve and pvp event at the same time ?

1 Like

Imo they should get rid of pve events, nobody i know do them. We need more pvp events.

3 Likes

You’re full of it, go away troll.

Oh you are less inteligent i thought you was, it was a mirror for yourself bro, but i think you not able to understand. Im so sorry for you.

2 Likes

Not everyone engages in PvE either.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they keep it in as an additional incentive for people to try out the pet battles.

1 Like

From my point of view, then remove the Mythic Dungeon event because I don’t participate in it therefore it’s useless :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I like leveling my battle pets so the event is useful :+1:

2 Likes

I tried to pretend I liked this event, went to the quest npc, saw win 5 pvp pet battles, and now again I pretend this event does not exist.

Id rather do the skirmish pvp quest I got from the same npc even if I hate arena.

Okay, is the pet battle xp bonus useful on alts or is it just xp the pets get? Do I get like 50 gold if I win against another pet? I mean I get 50 gold or something while doing a fast quest, so if the pet battles gives me 0 items worth gold, whats the point? Might actually try leveling thru pet battles for achies…

1 Like

but dungeon event gives a useful item, pet event does what?

Gives useful items for people that like pet battles.

1 Like

which is how many again ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 5 players cringe event should be removed.

I don’t do pet battles, but if the weekly event is supposed to encourage me to do it, then it’s not working.

I’ll go out of my way to do world quests, dungeons, timewalking, and battlegrounds, because the rewards are enticing.

The reward for doing pet battles - one epic stone - is lackluster and not worth spending time on.

Make the reward better.

The same could be said for Skirmish Arena.

4 Likes

Using OP logic, remove the quest to kill Razzy as i dont raid :roll_eyes: solution is (and heres the thing) if you dont like it then dont do it

5 Likes

but why make pet battles which is literally a minor minor thing in the game that hardly anyone does into a weekly event?`

Remove PvP, I don’t PvP nor like it either
:person_shrugging:
Pet battles are fun, not to mention the WC2 music nostalgia

1 Like