Remove pet event please

There’s people doing dungeons, but I believe there’s sufficient people who enjoy this stuff as well. It’s not for me, but just because it isn’t for me, that doesn’t mean I don’t want the content for people who do ;).

1 Like

Get rid of M+ and dungeons event. No one wants those.

See what I did there?

Just put the pet battle Event on a sperate cycle, easy.

While your at it, sperate PvP and PvE.
Just make more events.

1 Like

I don’t care for pet battles myself, a part of the player base clearly dose though.

The answer is more likely something around running parallel events in a smaller rotation.

Run one end game activity (m+, raid, pvp) in tandem with a more casual one (timewalking, pet battles, WQ)

1 Like

Just remove everything apart from transmogs, which you buy from the store. So you just log in, dress up your char, strut for a while and log out again. Ace.

srry m8 but don’t agree on this one, i have never participated in the pet event just becous i don’t like it but that don’t mean i have to prevent ppl who realy like this from playing, so who am i to support the removal of those events.

Pretty much, I’d only do the pvp event if it aligned with Comp Stomp.

And I guess most ppl rarely if ever play with their pets, same for collection. It’s not that mainstream a collectible as mounts or mogs.

There’s only 2 I like myself, one is the Unborn Valkyr (for its rarity and memories with Wotlk), and the Void Scarred Cat from SW visions from Alleria as it fits my velf nicely.

If I afk on her, I summon the cat, do a /sit and let her enjoy some alone time :yum:

So back on track… it’s the fosterchild of collectibles I think. The only reason I could be glad it’s there is that there’s another week I can safely skip playing retail for Classic, apart from a weekly key :smile:

Ok…

Like?

No.

No.

At last you managed to suggest something that doesn’t REMOVE CONTENT from other players.

I’m fine with having this quest / event. It does not block me in any way. I just gracefully ignore it along with the dungeon and PvP weeklies.

Of course, this week just finishing up has been Arena and Pet Battle events, so doubling things up does happen.
But could go further for sure.
(Also due to weirdness, World Quest event is ALSO active a day earlier than usual, so as of this evening I’ve got three bonus events and associated quests active. )

oh no, please think of the 10 people wich actually do pet battles xD

It’s been great, i didnt touch wow this week, tbh never really missed it xD

i have not log on for 2 weeks in to the game have i missed something ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I agree, PvE such as Raiding/Dungeons and PvP are primary content. Pet collecting, mount collecting and Mog collecting are secondary content designed to fill the gaps inbetween.

The weekly quest should always involve some form of primary content.

1 Like

Perhaps the title of the thread is bit misleading if so.

I do think they could have multiple weekly events.
A Timewalking Event. Different expac every week.
A Pet Battle / Cooking / Fishing Event. Rotating between these.
A PVP Event.
DMF / World Event when up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.