Remove russians from EU realms

Facepalm.

I regged as 5 players groups to german alliance today last 7 hours. All were win. Then I regged russian alliance. All were win too wtih my group. Then I regged eu alliance. There were only wins too with my 5 people group.

Problem is not russians , germans , french or eu. The people who cant pvp properly.

3 Likes

Since I play mainly same nationality bgs not epics , I always thought the hate speech on bgs were against russians.

Tonight I queued several epic bgs , the hate speech were not towards russians only. Germans also.

Directly report for language.

People hate from anyone who plays same nationality on lfr raids , random bgs , heroic dungeons and stuff.

Only thing we should do is when see **** german speech like this or against russians directly report…

These things written because people dont report and give penalty to writer.

I put it here:

https://ibb.co/3kDKTzL

I wish it was russian problem.

1 Like

I wish they would seperate russian and European groups once again. Been saying it since 5.4…the merge was a Horrible idea.

They’re Always premade…all have the same language, same country…
In short, kind of unfair to EU imo.

We aren’t make themes to remove EU players from World of Warcraft still. Your racism is not good.

6 Likes

Yes. Racism and ignorance.

I don’t have any problem with RU players. I find that they play much better than EU. This seems to be some people’s problem. Instead of getting better and more organized, they QQ.

Language has nothing to do with it, people who know how to play and where to go in the bg, barely communicate because they dont need to. This is valid for all nations.

1 Like

Eu realms are individuals on bgs. Germans and russians play team play.

Ru horde is very weak if compare to Legion. Dunno, why people still copmlain about this. They even can’t push 3 buttons, in legion RU horde win EU in 80% cases, now its mostly 50/50 even lower. Many peoples who interested in PvP re-rolled Alliance, coz of bonuses OwPvP, racials and other stuff.

My friend queued me russian horde korrak av. I left in the middle of the av many times. There was no raid leader no coordination.

Then I queued with nepha 8/8 wins for now. I dont know whats wrong with russian horde lately

I used to play with яромир on russian horde. He doesnt play anymore with eu randoms. He is on classic.

Nepha is the only leader right now who is spamming horde bgs right now.

Everyone go classic who interested in mass PvP 40 x 40 or owPvP. There is still more RU horde player than Alliance, but they are pretty weak in general.
Arenas, BG and others who intersted in this PvP re-rolled Alliance as i said.

Ru horde is not in a good shape on bgs lately.

I queued my german friend to russian horde arathi basin. He said german horde is luckier , this russian horde team is very bad.

You’re just bad at the game and guess what? EU create just as much premade groups in bgs aswell. L2p issue folks

3 Likes

point in case, I had 3 people in my 10 men bgs that had about 70k HP
Thank god we have this stupid AV leveling system so that the people arrive at lvl 120 with lvl 20 gear gg

Av is designed for the horde. alliance start place is the same place. while horde start place is near tower point. Alliance cant pass choke points while horde pass near their graveyard other sides.

2 Likes

Alliance forgot the routes how to reach the horde base faster than horde reaches alliance base.
I think all experienced AV players already left to horde.
people run around galv to reach the GY, people don’t abuse the tower capping in horde base which is the biggest advantage alliance has… we don’t need to kill archers to cap the tower and can easily avoid most of the dmg they do.

Sadly we don’t even have rogues, hunters or druids that stealth cap things <.<

I queued german horde korrak av mostly last 1 week. Alliance players always went after tower point and assaulted while we went 15 players to alliance stonehearth graveyard as german horde and once we assaulted gy then assaulted bunkers and 1 tank defended stonehearth graveyard.

And then when we assaulted stonehearth graveyard , other germans went defending our towers. Because alliance never go after our gy. they get in horde towers with 10+ people and try to blow them up. When you killed them inside tower point , they went back to their base gy. Because they assaulted tower point and not horde gy. And we have stonehearth gy.

Tactical losses.

when I played av and alliance still won we had several teams

noobs team went straight to galv and blow him up then capped first and second tower incl. gy
Win or loss depended on if we had braindeads leaving the tower alone or had actually players which defended both towers

The rush team went straight from the cave to the last gy and the 2 towers and capped them immediately and then defended it with at least 15 people

now I am literally the only person running to the base capping all 3 points alone and await my death because I get zero help against defending horde lel

result is: I don’t play AV at all anymore because people have no idea what they should do

You need to play it with raid leaders only.

That’s the point. Russian players are no-lifes, the game is the only purpose of thier life. I.E. they can farm hks in AV all day. I dont want to have anything in common with such a creatures, especially I dont want to play BG agaist them.
Is there any petition?

I wish they’d get rid of the russians…with their unfair advantages:
1.) Singular language, easier communication
2.) Always premade, speaks for itself
3.) Vastly more organised, especially compared to EU where there are 27+ cultures/countries of peoples.

Just put them back into their own battlegroups :\

Citation needed