Remove russians from EU realms

9 out of 10 BGs are against Russians, they cheat and make full premades… It is also lagging like hell. It is annoying and should be removed. Why are they not blend in with anyone else from EU? Language barrier is not a problem since a lot of different nationalities are blend in aswell. There is enough Russians to go russians vs russian because we meet them 9 out of 10 times.

DO SOMETHING.

38 Likes

It’s not always premades when you see russians, they get grouped by realm/language then placed against others, you probably get the same amount of premades either way.

I have no problem with Russian player specifically, only thing I dislike that is similar is the fact that there is many letters I cannot use, so ingame if I know they healer or priority target but in large pack and its hard to click nameplate I can do /target name…

Also premades, would be nice if there was a system, 2 or more player go into RBG, solo que rbg would be nice too. In Rated teams would remove player who are not up to task so the system would fix itself.

Serious man, I swear Russian player don’t have wow super powers, we all human lol

1 Like

Not always premades. Only 3-4 community is making premades on horde side from what I know from my russian horde shaman. And chances of getting them are very slim from 100k russian players.

Eu bgs are in chaos unless I join with 3-5 players while russian ones are in calm and once they wipe you in front of their base they will go your flag room to take flag while from what I see 6 eu players go enemy flag room at the same time before wiping enemy team in front of their own base.

Same happen on silvershard mines too. Eu split to all 3 carts when bg begins while russians 10 players go middle wipe all 10 eu players send them in GY and then get all 3 carts.

Only 3 community is making premades on russian horde side. and they have aprox 198 players total inside each.

When I reg with 3-5 players I win 70-85% against russians. Its not a solo game. Blizzard allow you to join random bgs with group since burning crusade expension. Which is second expension of the wow. They never made it solo queue since 2006. Queue with friends to the bgs.

3 Likes

Right, it is always the same replies but ingame everyone is like remove Russians from EU realms. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It wasnt the problem before pvp resilience rating got removed. Now mythic key players queue bgs. And large amount of wow players are pve players. Not pvp. Those are the complainers.

There was a dk from outland server like 1 week ago on eu bg. I told somthing about russians. He said they are not rated players. We will win. Dk was 2200 cr on all 3 ladders. And we won that bg 1500-200 with eu players. U just keep getting mythic key players and losing. Thats all.

1 Like

Russian joins bg with full gear, russian do interrupts, russian choose right target instead of focusing melee and leave caster to free casts
But eu players do bg with bad gear, they dont interrupts/cc, they are trash!
remove trash ppl or put them on diff queue like trash ppl against trash ppl, ppl with no gear against ppl with no gear.

14 Likes

They need to be in different queue indeed. I know the rogue from community of ours horde slayer premade. And when he joins bgs , he tells people to report afk bad geared people and thats what russians and germans do win every bg going as he mentions.

U cant win every bg. Bg are not arena too. Like 3 days ago we won 1500-420 on arathi basin with 0 damage eu team. We went bs + gm. While entire horde went lm. We started bg with 3 bases. And then when I went lumber mill , I shocked there wasn’t even single horde player defending it. I capped it. Then all horde were in bs rogue capped farm. took 45 seconds to win when we 5 based them.

This horde team was too much damage if we didnt 5 based them , they would have won it 100%.

They left every every base alone on arathi basin and went other bases and hit hell out of nearest enemy.

They are pve players most likely. Because pvp player would check a base and if nobody defending it , he wouldnt leave that base alone and go assaulting new one as 15 players.

True, it is lagging. And for some arcane reason those two few times I aggroed them to land a melee stun (playing resto druid) I got an instant game crash, like the moment i touched them -zac- disconnected + 15 min debuff.
A coincidence and bad luck?
This is anedoctal evidence and may mean nothing, but how curious that all the fishy stuff happens against cyrillic named players :thinking:
It is getting annoying to the point I felt the need to vent on this post.

4 Likes

Remove Chette from eu realms please

12 Likes

Sad part is he plays with a community which has admins full of russians.

2 Likes

Problem with Russians is they take this game too serious. They just can’t relax for a while, no, they have to win no matter what. They use all potions, flasks, engineering/tailoring tools etc.
Instead of removing Russians from EU, better remove these flasks, potions and similar stuff from BGs. Oh, and let Russians queue with no Russians as well.

1 Like

I use them too tbh. I have all potions , flaks , thirdwind potion , saltwater potion and inscription stamina scroll on my chars. But not only on ru char. Have them on eu and german ones too.

I cant stand losing a random bg. My eu friends use them too when they are in same bg with me.

There was a girl on facebook who told me ,

You are russian. You guys are no lifers. If I enter a bg against russians I just leave. Because you are all bunch of try hards. Ruin the game for everyone.

I told her you can get some good team on eu bgs and win against russians.

She said I’m allowed to dislike getting farmed in random bgs. Not a nice thing. Its the better team I can never find on both eu horde and eu alliane.

When other people read it , they said you know , you can play on Ru, US , eu , german , french and other servers right? Just like you play on eu and choose eu realm. Problem is you I think not them. Those players were eu server players too.

Better take serious bgs like russians. And dont stay afk. I won like 12 bgs against russians today with eu team.

Its time to get better.

1 Like

same thread here to OP Russians and premade BG

1 Like

What the point to have all of them if they got the same cd? Thirdwind potion is most useful in all situations, so clear ur bags from that garbage saltwater etc.

What if you go temple of kotmogu and will need saltwater potion with random bg queue, saltwater potion single shots any orb carrier there.

Doesn’t make sense. Nice try though.

I use potions aswell, I think it is nice and okay to do. The main problem I have with russians is the lag. It isn’t okay that I’m lagging because people from outisde of EU join EU realms.

I rather queue up with Russians than being grouped up with EU random bg teams atleast they put in effort to win.

Only posions i use are the invisibility one and the one that grants me 50% of my hp back or whatever its called i only use them if im getting ganked

And you play with russians everyday inside the horde slayer premade community. What would admins think if they saw you complain about them? Leave that community and play with eu then. Because morethan 60% is russian inside that community.

Better remove nationality ‘flag’ from realms so people are unable to understand if they are losing from french - russian - german - spanish etc.

The thing is that if you gonna suck in the battlegroumd , you gonna suck no matter what.

Nationality has nothing to do with losing team’s ‘tears’.

8 Likes

Best way would be to ad a proving grounds type thing before you can enter BG’s.

It would get rid of absolute crap players who are in the bg’s just for kicks as it did same for dungeons in WoD.