Remove russians premades, topic 10000

Premade can be even a group of 5 man players, and blizzard isn’t against this, so your “argument” is a complete fail.

1 Like

read below, thank you

5 man group in BG is a premade since ever. you live in yuppie worlds.

they can do this : if u are in a group with 2 player or more ( 2 players for a random bg its ok)you can t join any random bg .problem solved
and then a new pvp mode : premade vs premade with the rewards of random bg , gear, honor , etc .im sure no1 who defend premades in this topic gonna join this mode ever haha
They ban the multiboxing and destroy the old twink s so they can do something about premades vs randoms

I am fine with 5 man premades, not 8 man groups que same time for epics :slight_smile:

Is it? I mean we talk here about premades for weeks and nobody ever said something against a “normal” 2-5 people group queuing or did I just miss that single post somewhere?
The whole discussion always was about premades and that Blizzard doesn’t want that. Blizzard never said “you are not allowed to queue with 1 to 4 of your friends”.

The quick queues revealed that a noticeable number of players were doing BGs in organized raids. This makes sense; the time it takes to form a premade is time well-invested for those players. But for the large number of players who choose to queue alone, there’s essentially no hope of winning the BG. There are a couple of ways we can try addressing this, and in this next test, we’d like to try restricting groups to a maximum of 5 players in all Battlegrounds. This should have the added benefit of allowing players who are in groups to quest while waiting in queue for Battlegrounds.

You can keep on trying to insult the intelligence of the readers here on the forums, but it gets you nowhere.

1 Like

You should read better xD

Your simple existence already reduces the average IQ of the forum.

Premades can consist of 2~5 people as well, so you might want to change the definition you use.

Your topic has my seal of approval

Premades vs randoms are evil, of course. But on Alterac, boys with euros fly away from Russian random houses. I keep you informed.

You guys need to chill. You can’t judge an entire nation for the actions of individuals. We are all human and everyone has their own opinion and feeling of life. And on the subject: The tactic is simple - occupy the cemeteries close to the battle so that you can quickly run to the battle…

Russians players are just better than EU players. We just need to be better at playing the game.

Remove Russian premades but leave Fado and his premades?

I don’t understand why you are asking that question to me, but I dislike any form of that kind of premades. It doesn’t matter the nationality, they could be even from Mars for as much as I care. Hope to have cleared your doubt.

Should just put all PvP and PvE behind solo queue content like LFR and LFD right?

In case your answer is referred to me (I didn’t get any notification):

When I write “that kind of premade”, I’m obviously referring to the 20+ premades. We already discussed about this in the past multiple times and there is no way that I’m gonna repeat all over what I wrote (that you already know) or that I’m gonna get into that useless discussion once again. We will never share the same point of view about that.

If your intent was to nitpick on my words, my answer now has been clear. Plus, in none of my answers here on the forum I’ve asked for a solo queue for epic bgs…I asked for a solution that doesn’t allow many 5 man groups to join the same bg as a big premade. I even said that what you suggested, aka premades vs premade, was a good starting point.

On a side note, comparing pve and pvp has no sense since they are two completely different game modes.

And with this I leave the thread. If you are in the mood to argue again about premades etc., I’m afraid you need to find someone else.

I have played a big share of bgs against you and I have never actually seen you outside of premade.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

you play like 90% of your games in premade and u come here to brag about it :slight_smile:

I imagine you have been in the almost 7k bgs I’ve played on this char or on my alters for years.