Remove SN and give Shadow Crash CDR based on Dots

Please remove SN completly, give us an Option to spread Misery every minute or so and give Shadow Crash CDR based on the amount of active Vampiric Touches.
We will keep dots up throughout the whole pull, have tons of fun Apparitions and a real AOE to throw just like Destro (Demo) and Fire.
Im thinking 3 Sec reduced Shadow Crash CD for every Vampiric Touch up to smth like 6 Stacks, reducing Shadowcrash to maybe 3-5 seconds CD max.
In between i can refresh dots, use Mindblast Procs or channel for some sweet prio dmg Plague.
Thank you for reading

2 Likes

I mean, the void collapse splash damage from dots seems like another good way to implement cleave for us, but it’s at the very end of the tree. So atm it’s like, SN for levelling and then finally give it up at the end lol. I wonder if they could just make SN suck less if they tried enough.
Even the Soul Rot + Drain Life thing (night fae warlock) feels a bit better.

Aslong as SN exists SP will be poop in dungeons. The spell is their “excuse” to not fix then insanely long ramp in AOE scenarios. “Just spam SN youll be fine, dont worry about dotting or prio dmg”- “NO its terrible to play and it makes 0 sense and 0 use of our actual toolkit, they dont play the game…”

1 Like

just remove shadow crash and searing nightmare add back cascade and make it spread the dots.

1 Like

you would need to heaviliy buff dots to make that work. Spreading dots is nice but we need a heavy hitter to follow up that is just not SN

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.