Remove Taurens from the game

They are food, livestock and should not be a playable race.

They are ugly and slaughtering them in PvP doesn’t feel good.

They also have overpowered racial powers which hurts the population balance and let’s the Alliance lose more members.

3 Likes

:eyes: guess we wont talk about humans, nelves, belves or orcs/trolls then x’D. Or the inbuilt heal in mechagnomes. Or the racial lightforge draenei can stack with wings, or the gift of the naaru which you can use with HP increasing trinkets or abilities to increase the overall amount it heals for since its a % hp heal.

1 Like

There is alot at steak here

16 Likes

We can talk about belves tho, no more silence, just useless dispell.

Sure Jan, just a useless “dispel”. Literally a game changers for classes who dont pack dispels. + it gives resource so you get on demand rage, energy, mana w/e

1 Like

So grateful for dispelling 1 magic effect, in melee range, with 2 min cd, especially as a caster, what a game changer. I want my silence back.

1 Like

Walk with the Earthmother
Winds be at your back
May the eternal sun shine upon thee

1 Like

-Human Paladin

2 Likes

Can be handy on some classes like warrior

Most of these are useless and not practical for usage in real situations.

What are you going to do as light forged dreanei? wisp the boss like archimonde?

This right here is why they should be removed from the game, they are annoying and always throw unnecessary puns. Food should never talk, let alone be played with, it’s a decent human courtesy.

1 Like

Nice mustache,young man !

4 Likes

I feel offended.
Just because we are “considered” cows does’nt mean we have no right to fight back.
We have been opressed for far too long. Don’t take that away from us.

Sir, consider yourself of the former member of the living :dagger:

Try me ratface.

It wouldn’t be fair to fight with you… obviously you are blind; if anything I’m a foxface!
Then again, I never preferred the whole “fair fight” nonsense
You are on, meat-in-a-can! :dagger:

Humans are the apex beings, the strongest of all creation and all things are made to serve them.

You think one puny smug fox is going to stand a chance against a Paladin of the holy light?

You’re lucky the Alliance decided to let your kind go.

Human Paladins should be noble. You are not at this moment.

1 Like

Are you a Retributor wannabe?

2 Likes

Noble and kind to the innocent, wrathful and righteous against the evil horde.

We have a peace with Horde now.