Remove The Cooldown on Gleeful Glamours

Gleeful Glamours are one of the best additions to customization in a long time. Dare I say, they could be a ‘Second Transmog’ for many of us.

For those who aren’t familiar with them:

Gleeful Glamours are a new type of Enchanting Recipe in TWW that allow us to change our race in a subtle, passive way, further expanding our customization options.

Depending on their craft quality, you can transform into any other race (except Dracthyr, due to missing animations) for 20, 40, or 60 minutes.

In theory, this lets us change our race as often as we like, using one every hour. Manageable, I’d say. However, they currently have a 2-hour cooldown on Retail. This means they only ‘work’ every other hour as it stands.

In the beta, they had no cooldown at all.

Please, remove the cooldown on Gleeful Glamours. I’m confident this would be a minor change for the developers, but it would greatly enhance our experience. This would be especially beneficial on RP realms, where it could work wonders for many of us.

It’s not a game-breaking mechanic. Instead, it allows us to further tailor our gameplay experience. And it would be a big boost for Enchanter’s sales on the AH, I’m sure. (Not an Enchanter myself.)

We can finally enjoy the race/class combos that best fit our playstyle.

If you agree, let Blizzard know.

1 Like